Feedback Counts - Good or Bad

graphixgoddess

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sellers are not mind readers and buyers are not mind readers too.

Most of the times sellers hide the most important things, I have to read beyond what the sellers say on the description to make sure it’s not just junk gigs.

For example, the seller says: I will create 200 pins on Pinterest (the normal assumption is that she will use her account, she didn’t mention that she will create a new account for that 200 pins). In this case, a new account without followers is just junk account.

Yeah a lot of the SEO gigs can be quite bad, Penguin 2.0 just came out. Some of these SEO gigs are worthless as can be. You will not get a single hit to your site or a boost in rankings.

Your SEO will not improve at all. I’ve found the best backlinks (and what-nots) are the ones I made myself using the keywords I wanted to rank on. What you do is find a site that would let you post. (like yahoo answers, and others) Now those show up on Alexa and will give you hits everyday.

It’s kinda sad when you see a guy do 99 gigs in one day. That’s most likely a scam. No way are you going to get your $5 out of something done that fast. (Meep Meep scam)

There’s the saying “You get what you pay for” but at the sametime. Come on 99 in a day.

Anyhow watch it guys, don’t get “Sandboxed” and fiverr is pretty much on the Sellers side from my exp.

Anyhow to end this story short, I had a guy that never delivered my google+'s and well. After about 2 weeks of waiting and 8 replies.

I just gave the guy a thumbs down. I told him I just wanted my google+s

He showed me a screenshot saying “look I did the gig” but it clearly showed the wrong url.

I asked him to simple make the google+s show up on my website. Blamed it on my Wordpress plugin, that is well know and there is nothing wrong with it. (I can add a google+ to it at anytime and it works)

Fiverr forced me to remove the thumbs down, then wait to get a refund. They told me to remove the feedback and that’s it. Wasn’t on my side at all.

(This is what the gigger wanted, not what I wanted. What I wanted was simple, what I paid for!)

But after all those e-mails and my time wasted, I feel he owes me about 40 gigs worth at $5 each.

So yeah watch out guys. Plenty of scam reports about fiverr. Look it up, no lie.

Anyhow, just my 2 bits

I had visited Fiverr before but was sceptical about the work, I used some freelancer sites as well as “design specific competition websites”, paying good money, the freelancers either took forever including one basically using vector graphics that I could have got myself.

The competition sites (120 entries and nearly all of them ignored the design brief) so after months of waste and delays I came on Fiverr, I picked out a few in various areas (including some for work I was not ready to acquire yet), and hired them and intend to hire others, the beauty of the site is you can find people to do work in all corners of the world and at the end of the day no-one wants to waste money but then again it is not costing $5000, but I would rather waste the odd $5 here and there to find a few good men (and women) who I know will come through leaving me time to concentrate on the business than hiring people or responding to 100 submissions saying “read the brief”.

Guest creativelogo1

excellent post … they really should give a feedback . its really disappointing when after your hard work there is no reply

Archived