Feedback Counts - Good or Bad

graphixgoddess

Reply to @scorpiondark: I don’t like to leave negative feedback. I never have yet. I always try and alot more time so the seller can do their best. A poor result is of no use to either of us.

Every now and again I really just wonder if the person just didn’t understand, or they believe that they are a great artist or acter or editor… Then I leave nothing because no one wants to read he or she tried their best. Who wants to pay for a try?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @scorpiondark: I don’t like to leave negative feedback. I never have yet. I always try and alot more time so the seller can do their best. A poor result is of no use to either of us.

Every now and again I really just wonder if the person just didn’t understand, or they believe that they are a great artist or acter or editor… Then I leave nothing because no one wants to read he or she tried their best. Who wants to pay for a try?

Reply to @tn5rr2012: I don’t mind paying for a great job, and I’d gladly pay more for someone who knocked it out of the park. It’s nice that you offer your buyer that choice 🙂 In my opinion if it’s worth a sincere thank you, it’s worth great feedback. Thank you can also be a polite brush off…as in thank you for trying.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: I don’t mind paying for a great job, and I’d gladly pay more for someone who knocked it out of the park. It’s nice that you offer your buyer that choice 🙂 In my opinion if it’s worth a sincere thank you, it’s worth great feedback. Thank you can also be a polite brush off…as in thank you for trying.

Reply to @rodesigners: Same story here almost. I have 1 negative from a buyer who didn’t reply in months. If they would have asked first, I would have happily made changes to their needs, but they never replied to any messages/proofs, etc and then one day - bang - I get a negative. I really wish I could have helped them but they didn’t give me the chance. I had even written them afterwards asking if I could re-do their order but they still didn’t reply .

Reply to @rodesigners: Same story here almost. I have 1 negative from a buyer who didn’t reply in months. If they would have asked first, I would have happily made changes to their needs, but they never replied to any messages/proofs, etc and then one day - bang - I get a negative. I really wish I could have helped them but they didn’t give me the chance. I had even written them afterwards asking if I could re-do their order but they still didn’t reply .

Archived