Feedback Counts - Good or Bad

graphixgoddess

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @maxteridon: I offer a logo gig and if a buyer wants revisions,I offer one free revison . I mentioned that clearly in the description of the gig . Of course… there are people that threaten with negative feedbacks in case that you are telling them to read the description 🙂

It would be really cool if feedbacks for buyers would count just as much as they do for sellers. Or at least it would be nice to see some kind of badge for a buyer ( It was discussed yesterday here on the forum ) Something with ‘‘trusted buyer’’ os similar. But when you think about it … a buyer can always give you a negative feedback if he wants to. Even though you can contact support to cancel the order,the buyer can create a new account in 30 seconds. You can’t tell if it’s a previous customer or not and that can be a big problem for good rated sellers.

Reply to @maxteridon: I offer a logo gig and if a buyer wants revisions,I offer one free revison . I mentioned that clearly in the description of the gig . Of course… there are people that threaten with negative feedbacks in case that you are telling them to read the description 🙂

It would be really cool if feedbacks for buyers would count just as much as they do for sellers. Or at least it would be nice to see some kind of badge for a buyer ( It was discussed yesterday here on the forum ) Something with ‘‘trusted buyer’’ os similar. But when you think about it … a buyer can always give you a negative feedback if he wants to. Even though you can contact support to cancel the order,the buyer can create a new account in 30 seconds. You can’t tell if it’s a previous customer or not and that can be a big problem for good rated sellers.

Reply to @scorpiondark: I don’t like to leave negative feedback. I never have yet. I always try and alot more time so the seller can do their best. A poor result is of no use to either of us.

Every now and again I really just wonder if the person just didn’t understand, or they believe that they are a great artist or acter or editor… Then I leave nothing because no one wants to read he or she tried their best. Who wants to pay for a try?

Archived