Ooops! Two week after sign up. No order

duddle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi duddle, I’m fairly new here too and will soon be graduating to Level 1. I visited your gigs and have a couple of tips that helped me land orders when I first started:

(1) Your gigs are in some highly competitive categories. There are many other people offering the same or similar service as you are. So, you should polish up your gigs to stand out from the crowd - and try to offer something unique that no one else does.

(2) Correct the spelling and grammar in your gigs - a small thing that makes a huge impression on buyers.

(3) Reword your gigs so that they aren’t just about you. Count the number of times you use the word “I” in your gigs and revise them to say “You” instead. You should always have more “You’s” than “I’s” in your copy. For example, rather than saying, “I will add more than 5000+ Facebook likes…,” say “You’ll get more than 5000+ Facebook likes…” People really want to know what’s in it for them.

(4) Since you’re an SEO expert, you probably know all about the importance of marketing. There are great tips in this forum on how to market your gigs outside of Fiverr. Try a few of them to see which ones work best for you.

All of these things helped me get gigs when I first started, and they should help you too. Just keep tweaking your copy until it’s perfect and then market your gigs outside of Fiverr…until the gigs start pouring in!

Best of luck to you!

Make a Video and Add it! It works!

I created my ebook cover design gig 3 days ago and upload video instantly explaining the jobs. And within the first 3 hours, I got my first sale… this is almost day 4 and I have 11 sales already! 😃

My another successful gig is a virtual assistant gig, which also contain a video.

They are both in a very competitive niche, so it works!

Archived