How is "RESPONSE TIME" calculated? [ARCHIVED]

sisterstalk

I currently have a 44 day response time displaying on my page on the new version of Fiverr. That’s incorrect. It never takes me more than a day to respond to a buyer.

I know at one time, my Fiverr INBOX showed that I had 1unread email, but I could never find that unread email after going through my entire box. That notice sat there for over 3 months then suddenly disappeared when I switched to the new Fiverr. Could that have something to do with my response time sitting at 44 days?

Does anyone know exactly what counts in your response time? Is it the amount of time it takes you to respond to inbox messages, or the amount of time it takes you to respond to new orders? Is it a combination of both?

According to Fiverr, your “RESPONSIVENESS” is:

"the time it has taken for you to respond to inquiries from each unique user within the past 30 days."

WHAT inquiries exactly? Inbox inquiries? Inquiries posted on your sales pages - before AND after the sale?

If nunotmp has 700 unread messages and a response rate of 3 days, then it can’t be inbox inquiries - unless the majority of those messages were sent over 30 days ago. Fiverr says it only looks at your responses for the past 30 days.

@kevinwill: just a question: is response time computed with “time between a buyer writes me and I answer him” or with “time between a buyer writes me and I read his message”?

If it is the first I think it’s not correct, because my buyers many times write me just to thank me or sending messages I don’t need to reply…

yes, i think this feature not really needed. I mean if someone just spam you, you don’t need to respond them, just report them… now that would also calculate into the respond time

instead of that, why not just implement some kinda of online and offline function to each users, so buyers know who is online and who is not.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived