Abou Me Stephanie

stephanie200

I am steph from Nigeria. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering…I have been on Fiverr for some time now. Everything has been good. I hope to meet great people here (buyers and sellers).

I love writing and designing. Right now I am solely based with writing. No troubles so far. Thanks everyone
Stephanie200

• 6 months later...

Hi Stephanie and welcome to the Fiverr community!

I just wanted to point out that personal profile photos are strongly encouraged as your image is simply a stock image from Getty Images. People like to see who they are actually working with and using a stock image can be seen as deceptive.

I thought I’d bring this your attention now since you’re new, as Fiverr Editors do check profile pictures when they consider promoting a Gig and selecting Top Rated Sellers. 🙂

Hi Stephanie and welcome to the Fiverr community!

I just wanted to point out that personal profile photos are strongly encouraged as your image is simply a stock image from Getty Images. People like to see who they are actually working with and using a stock image can be seen as deceptive.

I thought I’d bring this your attention now since you’re new, as Fiverr Editors do check profile pictures when they consider promoting a Gig and selecting Top Rated Sellers. 🙂

Thank you very much. I wish I have a say over this. My parents are not comfortable with my picture being on the internet as this is just a side hustle for me.

Thank you very much. I wish I have a say over this. My parents are not comfortable with my picture being on the internet as this is just a side hustle for me.

My parents are not comfortable with my picture being on the internet as this is just a side hustle for me.

If that’s the case, how old are you?

Archived