Am I the only one not receiving orders?

anna_9

There are three reasons why you are not receiving the sales that you want.

1.) Your expectations are too high. Having gigs on Fiverr does not guarantee you sales. You still have to work for your sales – market, promote, write exceptional copy. Expecting that you will be wealthy or overwhelmed by sales merely because you think your gigs are great is a sure-fire way not to succeed on this site.

2.) Perhaps no one is looking for the services that you offer. Or, perhaps your prices aren’t favorable to your customer base. Experiment. Work to find the right combination of sales and prices that appeal to your customer. YOU are responsible for your own success. Don’t expect Fiverr to do it for you.

3.) Perhaps there is just too much competition for your services. There are thousands of sellers on Fiverr, each one trying to be seen for their services over everyone else. Competition is fierce. Don’t expect to be top dog and get all the sales, when there are thousands of other sellers trying to do the same thing.

Have realistic expectations, don’t complain, and be willing to work for your success.

It’s not weird. Just like in any business, there are periods of high sales, and there are periods of low sales. Fiverr is no different.

If sales are down, work to bring them back up through marketing and other SEO tasks. You are responsible for your own success. Don’t count on Fiverr to be your only source of traffic.

It’s not “an issue”. This is normal. There are ups and downs in any business. Sometimes you have many sales, other times you have few. This is completely normal. You’ve been around on Fiverr long enough to know this.

If sales are down, work to bring them back up through marketing and other SEO tasks. You are responsible for your own success. Don’t count on Fiverr to be your only source of traffic.

Guest fiverrcraze

No, I am with you, thats True we are not adversiting, But may be we are not getting any favor of fiverr search, I could not find any of my gig in the search, if buyers not see my service how they will order it,

Same to me. I don’t know what is happening but from 5 new clients per day to zero is something else and not something we do wrong. I’m 100% rated seller with top quality works. I think my portfolio is the best proof of my service.But simply our gigs are not clicked by people anymore.

Also Fiverr experimenting with promoting gigs as Beta for now. But If promoting gigs will be a thing officially bye bye traffic to sellers who don’t pay for promoting. You’ll have to pay to promote your gigs. not only to promote but to get a sale. I know this because i register as a seller to another website like fiverr which they use promoting gigs as a feauture… I don’t pay them so i didn’t get any order for 3 months now. Nothing. I hope fiverr will not be like this.

I can’t make purchases… even with a credit holding the site will not allow me to: 1. Complete a purchase full out. 2. Rate a purchase that I purchased before the problem got this bad. 3. Make a request to find fiverr’s to complete a gig for me.

I have reached out to the Customer Service on several occasions, to no avail.

true 😃 thats exactly the same case with me. I have sent nearly 100 - 110 proposals but still no orders. The one thing that I have also noticed is the buyer expectation on fiverr is too much high. I mean for example they think they will get an entire website for $10 to $20. I mean come on time is money we can’t work for 7 or 15 days for just $20 or $30. Not to mention the fact that fiverr cuts 20% from even those penny orders 😦 … This shortfall is really forcing me to find work locally.

Archived