Buyer leave bad rating and comment

mohsingem

Question

hi every one

please help me out that one seller requested some design i provide him but he is not satisfy with work and left 1 star and bad comment, please help me out what can i do, i cancel his request and ready for mutual cancelation but he not respond, order marked cancel in 2 days but i afraid after 2 days if ratiing and commnent not remove it affect my overall performance please help me.

Regards

6 answers to this question

As far i know it will be removed, because only one type cancelled orders feedback remains which is due to late delivery, i mean when buyer gets no response from seller and after the duration they cancelled it with a bad feedback,
In your case your order will be cancelled and buyer will get his money back, so deal completed, There is no right of buyer to have review on your page once he got his money back, He will be no more your customer,
Regards

From Fiverr’s Terms of Service:

“Leaving a buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.”

“Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.”

“Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their buyers through mutual cancellations.”

No, feedback won’t remove. read this help topic:
http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201504276-Rating-your-Order

After an order is marked as complete with Feedback and those funds are still clearing the mandatory 14 day payment window, a seller can propose a Mutual Cancellation through the Resolution Center. If the buyer agrees to cancel the order, the feedback will also be removed. If the order is cancelled without the buyer’s agreement, the feedback will remain on the order.

so better withdraw your cancellation request, otherwise you will loose funds also. btw i didn’t see any negative review at your profile.

As far i know it will be removed, because only one type cancelled orders feedback remains which is due to late delivery, i mean when buyer gets no response from seller and after the duration they cancelled it with a bad feedback,

In your case your order will be cancelled and buyer will get his money back, so deal completed, There is no right of buyer to have review on your page once he got his money back, He will be no more your customer,

Regards

I have faced same problems. but i have not found no message and my profile link has included "?up_rollout=true " how can i solve this?

Archived