Frustrated With New V2 Search Engine

s_sayan

WTF ? funny what Fiverr team just said in the official Twitter account. Lol.

@Fiverr said: search engine is designed to bring you more business. Data shows this is happening. We continue to adjust it to bring you results

Yeah, sure. New search engine is bringing more business. Of course!! Lol.

Well, I don't know whos's getting all the orders because all sellers have noticed a drop in sales. :-/

Guest charis_r

Same ranking problems here.

Any official word from Fiverr CS?

Like anybody sent them a message and they replied?

For me, they told me that the new system gives the buyers the chance to see the gigs that better suit them.

WTF!

If someone got payed for making the V2 design… he should be FIRED!

The new notification system is just absurd…

In the “To Do” seciton when you have 10 orders for example, and you have started working on 3 of them, there is no easy way to see which ones you have started and which ones you haven’t!

This was easier with the old “New” “In Progress” tab!

The only thing that is better is the “Analytics” other than that, everything else is complete crap with zero marketing! Its so hard to use that its just absurd!

Guys, this is my thread, so believe me when I say that I was in the same boat. However, things drastically changed for me, and now I am getting more orders than in V1 lately.

Back in V1 I was averaging 5 to 7 orders a day. Then V2 came and I was getting 1 and sometimes zero orders. But all of a sudden things changed and my gigs started to show up in the search engine again.

This has been one of my best weeks ever. Averaging from 20 to 30 orders a day. Back in January I was averaging 40 orders a day, but after that I was never able to do that again. Now I am very close again thanks to V2. 🙂

Just hang in there, and give the new Fiverr time to index your gigs properly (as happened to me).

By the way, yes, the new Fiverr has many bugs, but this particular issue I think is not a bug. I believe that all the gigs will be properly indexed soon. 🙂

Best Of Luck.

Reply to @s_sayan: That’s great to here as mine were just beginning to take off in V1 then crashed to zero in V2 - actually just got my first 3 orders this morning in V2. Not sure if that’s rotation (Which never seemed to affect the top sellers in V1 at all when I searched for something) or just the new engine finally being sorted out.

Good news on your orders and I’m off to check out your SEO gigs out now!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Openers idea is right, Fiverr rotate search result. I have pretty good rating on of my Gig (100+), some days I got it at first row in both “recommend” & “high rating” tab but like today I don’t know where the bottom line I will get my Gig! At least they can keep some good rating Gig at first page…this is ridiculous.

Archived