How to Send Attractive Buyer Request

bookcovers_pro

This thread wouldn’t exist right now if all you “plz I request you template plz thanks” folks would just put the same effort and desperation into creating your own “templates” rather than than scouring the ends of the earth for the most preposterous way from point A to point B. Basic communication skills. That’s all it takes. It’s not rocket science.
But don’t mind me of course. Oh No ho ho… Not at all, because right after I post this there’s gunna be another template request right under it.

This is why we can’t have nice things. Ever.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest render_worx

This thread wouldn’t exist right now if all you “plz I request you template plz thanks” folks would just put the same effort and desperation into creating your own “templates” rather than than scouring the ends of the earth for the most preposterous way from point A to point B. Basic communication skills. That’s all it takes. It’s not rocket science.

But don’t mind me of course. Oh No ho ho… Not at all, because right after I post this there’s gunna be another template request right under it.

Plz you have template friend plz? 😂

He

I shall point out everyone is begging for scraps on an elderly post then.

Now for the refrain: this chap hasn’t visited the forum since November 2016. This predates the new forum. If you think he’s going to return to give you a crappy template that won’t help you, I want some of what you’re smoking, guys. Go and spam his inbox instead. Geesh. (Don’t do this)

Hi I would like to hear from you to get more orders and increase my sells.I have been here for 1 and a half months and made 10 sells.

Thank you.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi I would like to hear from you to get more orders and increase my sells.I have been here for 1 and a half months and made 10 sells.

Thank you.

I don’t think @emmaki will be able to help you, but if you read the rest of the forum, and the academy etc. you’ll get lots of useful info there! 🙂

Guest render_worx

I can tell 😅

I love this forum 😄

I can tell 😅

I could not conceal it even if I tried ! 😂

Archived