How to Send Attractive Buyer Request

bookcovers_pro

Geez. All this “I am interested in you template. please send me a copy.” The pros here keep saying there’s no shortcut. No easy way. And they’re right. But what I find amusing–though a bit distressing–is that these “gimme a template” folks don’t even know how to make a template. That’s frightening.

I’ll let you in on a secret. A big one. Here’s how you make a template.

1. You take a job that you’ve already done. Choose a good one, one that you’re proud of. It sounds as if the original poster does book covers.
  2. You remove the specific distinguishing elements from the actual item and replace them, as appropriate, with “Your name here” or “Your address here” or “Your logo here.” If you’re removing text, make your replacement text the same size, color, and font as the original was.
  3. That’s it. That’s your template. Now you send it (or upload it). Explain that where it says “Your name here,” their name goes there . . . and so they have to provide their name. If it says “Your logo goes here,” then they have to provide their logo. You can specify the file type (gif, jpg, png, etc.) and resolution.

That’s what a template is. It’s an accurate sample of what the work looks like, but indicating where it can be customized.

It would be dishonest for Seller A to send his template to Seller B, who then would (mis)represent the template as his own when, in fact, it’s not. That’s why you take your own best work and de-identify it.

Now, please, please, no more begging for someone else’s templates.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just get to the point quickly.

“Hi, I will design 5 logos and deliver in 3 days. If you need the original files, choose my $10 gig extra.”

Then you can copy and paste that response and bombard a bunch of buyers with the same need. The idea here is saving time. It’s just like online dating, most people will reject you so you have to hit on everyone you like until someone finally says yes.

Guest aj_designstudio

There are some general tips for you:

• read thoroughly what the client’s needs
    - narrow down your expertise and client’s demand to make happened by you
  • demand the logical price if the client doesn’t mention
    - include what extra you will dedicate to him
  • ask questions whether something unclear
    - keep it in mind: client knows only 30%, you know 70%. Thus, you are liable to understand the fact.
  • don’t forget show etiquette.

hmmmm
Me!
I didn’t send a proposal or buyer qoutes
I just stand by my account and buyer send me message
if i could do this,that,those,
and then i sent them a sample, a package,
like now i have 4 sales… 30$, 30$, 50$, 10$ TODAY!!!

Scrowling on buyer request is frustrating, the majority post are seller’s

“hey i can do this bla bla bla”
"i am professional bla bla bla"
they aint ready…😒

Just get to the point quickly.

“Hi, I will design 5 logos and deliver in 3 days. If you need the original files, choose my $10 gig extra.”

Then you can copy and paste that response and bombard a bunch of buyers with the same need. The idea here is saving time. It’s just like online dating, most people will reject you so you have to hit on everyone you like until someone finally says yes.

yes i agreed with @fastcopywriter

last year i did this

Hi

I think i can help you

message me and let’s talk about your “bla bla bla”

thanks and have a great day

The point is to be professional in what you are doing your job, a buyer receives hundreds of personalized offers and if he sees that all are the same, he will simply eliminate them.

To call your attention you have to offer a personalized and friendly treatment, solve your problems and doubts help you and that will guarantee a sale and a happy customer that I assure you will return to work again with you. It has happened to me with several of my clients, they can see my profile and see that customers come back because they feel comfortable working with me.

Be professional in your work make sure you are hired by good and professional not because you are the cheapest.

Writing :pen_ballpoint: your own ‘unique’ template is not that hard. However, if you’re having trouble, hire a copywriter. It’s insane how all of you are asking for the same template. Standout from the crowd with a customized template for your niche.

Guest offlinehelpers

There are no templates which will get you a job on Buyer Requests. Anyone who tells you there are, and they work for everybody, regardless of their gig, is wrong.

THE END.

Templates again 😒

I’ve tried buyers request section as a buyer about 4-5 times and I found the right seller through that only once. Close to 90% of sellers were sending me templates which I instantly deleted. It takes about 5 minutes to write a customized answer to a buyer’s request (it’s 800 characters). If a seller can’t spare 5 minutes then I don’t expect them to invest much effort in my order.

Since I’m also a seller, I made about 15 offers last week and got 3 clients out of it (worth $375 in total).

• I didn’t use any templates
  • I sent only custom offers addressing buyer’s requirements
  • I’m definitely not offering the lowest prices. I know what my services are worth, so I’m not even trying to compete with $5 offers.
  • I don’t have a ton of reviews either, but once I get a buyer to reply back to me I know how to sell my services.
  • I hardly ever use up my daily limit, simply because I don’t bid on random requests. Just like clients are looking for a perfect seller I do my research to make sure I don’t end up with a scammer.

All I’m trying to say is that a template is not a magic solution that works for everyone. I’m sure it might work for some sellers, but it’s not a golden rule.

Do you homework and don’t rely on others to write a template to sell your services.

I do support you. Why others will write about our templates to sell our gigs? Isn’t it better to make and create some wonderful tricks ourself? And to me, it seems we should oneself have the responsibility to do all the things about our gigs.

Guest majawa

Hey bookcovers_pro,

I would love to have your sample template and some extra tricks, too. I am a newbie from Germany and very interested in your suggestions!!!

Thanks in advance

Guest render_worx

Hello dear please share templates and the tricks, I am a newbie. Thanks

After all these posts you’re still asking for templates 😡

Here’s a response from one of the buyers for all the template people. Go ahead, reply to that with a template 😛

After all these posts you’re still asking for templates 😡

Here’s a response from one of the buyers for all the template people. Go ahead, reply to that with a template 😛

image.png836x93 9.17 KB

😂

Uh, its a shame the image is not showing up, ah well, it was all about the image.

Archived