How to Send Attractive Buyer Request

bookcovers_pro

I find that if you relate your selling offer to the buyers request that you get a faster more legitimate reply and at most times successful outcomes and agreements. I would like to share and compare templates, this is always a good idea, there’s always room for improvement.

Thanks,
Aaron Arnold

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was a buyer, I would not buy from anyone in this post. I have explained why above. Honestly, I can’t believe this is still going.

If I was a buyer, I would not buy from anyone in this post.

Same here.

Even after so many good suggestions, guys are looking for template.😂 OMG.

Templates again 😒

I’ve tried buyers request section as a buyer about 4-5 times and I found the right seller through that only once. Close to 90% of sellers were sending me templates which I instantly deleted. It takes about 5 minutes to write a customized answer to a buyer’s request (it’s 800 characters). If a seller can’t spare 5 minutes then I don’t expect them to invest much effort in my order.

Since I’m also a seller, I made about 15 offers last week and got 3 clients out of it (worth $375 in total).

• I didn’t use any templates
  • I sent only custom offers addressing buyer’s requirements
  • I’m definitely not offering the lowest prices. I know what my services are worth, so I’m not even trying to compete with $5 offers.
  • I don’t have a ton of reviews either, but once I get a buyer to reply back to me I know how to sell my services.
  • I hardly ever use up my daily limit, simply because I don’t bid on random requests. Just like clients are looking for a perfect seller I do my research to make sure I don’t end up with a scammer.

All I’m trying to say is that a template is not a magic solution that works for everyone. I’m sure it might work for some sellers, but it’s not a golden rule.

Do you homework and don’t rely on others to write a template to sell your services.

really good.thank you so much.

I request all of you guys to stop looking for an easy way out.

To get the most of the Buyer’s Requirements section:

1.Read the buyer’s requirements thoroughly.

(I personally do not send offers to requests stating Native English writers only or I will reject if I do not like the result. Apply only if you are willing to provide unlimited revisions.)

2. Come up with a response that includes your relevant experience. For example. If I see a buyer request asking for health-related content, I simply include the links to my relevant articles (or tell them that I have written on that topic before).

3. Do not charge lower than the buyer’s budget. If you are providing quality, then you should never do it for peanuts. You will surely find customers who appreciate your hard work.

Thanks for the sharing. very helpful

Hello My Fellow Sellers,

It has been a longtime visiting here, hope sells are rolling well to you all.

I can see that one of the limitation facing some new seller on fiverr platform is how to get the attentions of buyers to their gigs and order from them. When I first started on fiverr about four month ago now, I wrote a lot of buyer requests in order to get the attention of buyers but no replied from them until I sit down stressed my IQ for just a little. You know what I did, I sit down wrote attractive templates based on my gigs, I started sending the templates to the buyers request and in the next two hours I got four orders with good price, for those that are new sellers I’ll like to share the sample of my template to you here because I known that to make it on fiverr is not a day job but I’ll like share my Ideals and tricks to those that are interested, If you’re in-need of the sample template and my tricks just comment here and it would be send to you.

Thanks.

Regards,

bookcovers_pro

would

Thank God I’m here today, I’ve really tried lots of appealing words but… … . …

Please share, this is wonderful.

I see my expert advice is not required here.

Very well then; I shall point out everyone is begging for scraps on an elderly post then.

That point is indisputable.

Ah ! Ah !

emmaki! It seems any time I come to the forum, I will be looking for you first before looking at the topics, today again I have really learnt, from you, those who opposed the template idea, and those who want it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello dear please share templates and the tricks, I am a newbie. Thanks

Hello dear please share templates and the tricks, I am a newbie. Thanks

After all these posts you’re still asking for templates 😡

Here’s a response from one of the buyers for all the template people. Go ahead, reply to that with a template 😛

image.png.180e7ec080ae7089bf767906ac8ddb10.png

Hi there Bookcovers_pro,

I find that buyer requests is an excellent tool, however the buyers are often flooded with seller requests. So you need to stand out. Here are my few tips:

1. Don’t waste time on posts that have at least 20+ requests, it’s more than likely that the buyer has already decided.

2. Provide a short informative response. Remember, this will be sent as a custom offer so provide what you will require from the buyer also.

3. Price it well, most sellers will often match the buyer’s budget, however I would recommend reducing the quote to make it stand out more. You could then potentially make extra money through up selling on delivery.

Hope this helps! If any one else has any advice, just post a reply 🙂

Kindest regards,

Reece

Great.

Thank you so much.

• 1 month later...
Guest aj_designstudio

That’s the real factor! Once buyer gets the 1st impression on the Buyer Request, so it should be a superior piece of writing thru using the bullet point of client’s demand.

Archived