TIPS regarding getting orders on FIVERR for everyone

smartcreation

Hi there my name is Ijlal and i’ve been here for an 7-8 months now. I wanted to share my experience with all you guys just to make sure you guys don’t make the same mistakes as i did when i was a newbie.

Here are a few tips and tricks that might help:

Setting Up a new gig:

• GIG TITLE should be unique, not like what everyone else is using.

• Adding a GIG video increases your chances of getting orders if you’ve explained your gig properly.

• Even though you’re an expert everywhere but when you’re starting it on fiverr your gig price should be 5$ and you should be offering maximum services that are possible. As buyers are looking for quantity as well as quality at a low price.

• Those three pictures that are your portfolio over here should not be taken or copied from somewhere as its a turn off for the buyers who’ve already seen them on the internet.

Using Buyer Request:

• This is the best way to get orders when you’re relatively new. Try not to copy the same text and send it to a buyer. Look at what they’re asking for and then write your offer.

• Bid the lowest and offer each and every service and your bid may win.

• Don’t send your offer on a request on which already more than 10 people have sent their offers as your’s might appear way down and might not get noticed.

Delivering Orders:

• When you’re delivering your order try to deliver a bit more than your buyers expectations.

• New buyers are helpful but your previous buyers are a gem. Try to provide them a high quality service and they will definitely come again.

• Deliver ASAP as you can as that improves the placement of your gig under their respective categories.

• Avoid cancellation because that’s damaging.

• Don’t get negative reviews. It destroys your rating and you might not get orders after that. Instead ask the buyer to cancel and have a refund.

Reaching levels:

• By all the above methods that i’ve discussed try getting more and more work and when you do then deliver it quickly and efficiently.

• Tell your buyers to give you 5 star reviews.

• Avoid getting warnings from fiverr. Don’t give copyrighted material or ask from direct payments. Or even asking or giving your contact information other than fiverr ( number, email etc) will lead to your account getting suspended.

I hope all these tips and my experience would help you excel.

Regards,
smartcreation_

This is a reat way to start-

“Even though you’re an expert everywhere but when you’re starting it on fiverr your gig price should be 5$ and you should be offering maximum services that are possible. As buyers are looking for quantity as well as quality at a low price.”

It is how I started. Once you get your feedback moving along nicely and start to gain traction then you can look at gig packages and altering your prices.

Great advice, really helpful for the new seller.

Hi,I’m linkbird.i am new in fiverr.i am ecommerce Expert.I’m professional,So don’t worry about the quality of work.I do hard work for the Client Satisfactions.Client Satisfaction is My Guarantee.Please feel free to contact me anytime,I will be happy to help you.

I agree with the most of it, but I would rephrase this one “Don’t send your offer on a request on which already more than 10 people have sent their offers”.

Yes, ideally less competition equals higher success rate, but being a buyer myself I can tell you from experience that usually the first 10-15 replying to your request are complete rubbish offers. Some sellers try to beat the others by quickly sending template responses. For example, with my last buyer request, I went through 20+ offers before I found the right one.

So if you know that you’re offering a high-quality service then take your time to write a custom response and you might still win the bid. Therefore I think the guideline should be “You can make a limited number of offers each day, so make it count. Start with the requests that match your service and have the least amount of bids.”

• 2 months later...

Archived