Really bad things happened to me on Fiverr since last days!

mariamughal

A few weeks later I was facing problem in using my Fiverr account from Chrome. (Whenever I opened my account,everything appeared like a mess,every icon appeared in the form of a poor written English Article) I contacted Customer support,they said my problem is solved but NOTHING happened even after I cleaned my cache.
I used Mozilla Firefox browser to access my account and suddenly it started working on Chrome as well.

Recently,when I opened Forum,I found myself logged in from Someone else’s account 😮 I repeatedly logged out and tried logging in again from my own account but the problem persisted. I could even see the posts of the guy who’s account was mysteriously logged in on the Fiverr Forum. I got scared that if someone is trying to hack my account. I contacted CS again,they asked me to clean my browser cache and Yeahhh here we go! Problem solved. I wish this never happen to anyone else >_<

Do you people have any idea why did this happen to me?

Your are absolutely right. There was a glitch in the forum 2-3 days ago and a few Admins and Mods were affected as well. Thankfully it appeared to be only cosmetic so you don’t have to worry about it anymore. I can understand how scary that must have been for you .

Archived