Last one week no order, no message

web_ui

Hi, everyone. I am from Bangladesh. Most of the clients knock at late night because that’s time their working time and our sleep time. Last week I was sleep. Two clients knock me and I response them at morning. Now my response Rate showing 62%. Now passing the boring time. Buyer Request not available in my category. Ohh I am Responsive HTML Email Template Developer. What is my fault? What should I do?

Thanks

It is Fiverr bad policy. I am not Robot. Every night I stand up at Fiverr but I am human. Often I need to sleep at night. I responded the client within 8 hours. Where At the up w0rk I am 100 to 100% response rate. They count less than 24 hours.

Thanks for share and support

I am also from Bangladesh.

What you can do is that If you have a laptop you can turn your laptop on during the night time and install a alert system.There are many things like that google it you will find bunch of software like this.Then connect it to your browser .So the benefit will be If you are as sleep the notification will pomp up your your screen making a good noise.Then you can understand that you have a message from fiverr.

I tried it in the beginning and it works but now I try to be online almost 24/7

hope it will help you.

This is my take on this.

To succeed on fiverr requires discipline and sacrifice. If you are not in the same time zone as majority of your target audience, then you just have to adjust your schedule to be awake during their working time. Here is a few things I suggest you do.

1. Always check your account at least 2 times a day, first thing in the morning and then at night, if you can also check it in the afternoon that will even be better. So 2-4 times a day at good intervals will be helpful. That way, you will never reply late to any message that may come in.

2. Like cutevamp said, download fiverr app on your mobile phone (smartphone of course). That way you can always reply to your messages as soon as they come in.

3. Like I said before, discipline yourself and try to be online at the time you think your potential buyers will be online.

You can do it, though it may not be easy at first…nothing good comes easy you know.

I wish you success on your fiverr career.

Cheers!

Fiverr allows to response to the first message within 24 hours. I think this is not true. I am not going with you for this line. Actually, I am always active with Fiverr. Just last week I was bad to feel and sleep but I response the clients within 8 hours. Now I got the response rate result. However, I am Email Template new seller 1st position. I will overcome the response rate. I am a confident coder on responsive email template. I got a new order.
Thanks for the help.

Man no offense but that’s really not an excuse. I am in Cameroon and most of my customers are in the USA. The time difference is between 5 to 9 hours. When it’s 2 am my time that’s when some of them are getting back from work and begin scrolling through Fiverr gigs. So during that time I start receiving some messages and orders. It’s all about discipline (and the Fiverr app!).

Some requirements of my gigs will demand the buyer and I be in constant communication. So you can imagine. Some nights I stay up 4 am just to deliver a gig but it’s worth it.

All you need to do is understand you business and its customers and work according to that. I am sure many Bangladeshi sellers have 100% respond rate. They’re not so different from you you know.

Courage!!

You´re certainly right. I do have a problem though with the app, because people sometimes send files and I need to count the words to make them an offer, and that doesn´t work on my phone, but then I´ll send them a short reply at least and tell them I´ll send it as soon as I´m back at my PC, so they know that I´m generally available to do it and don´t have to wonder if they better ask someone else, in case I´ll reply late.

Generally though I do support the threads that say that some sellers have to sleep a few hours at night, I know I can do better work, if I´m sleeping enough 😉

Yeah. Sleep is important i know but then even the Bible says in the Book of Proverbs that “A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest - and poverty will come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man.” Proverbs 6:10-11

I think scarcity just robbed our friend here 😃

• 3 years later...

Archived