Beware of too friendly buyers

abhirgb

<<After delivering him the final output, he immediately asked for a revision(he didn’t even see the video, coz the video was of 1min length and he clicked request revision in less than 10sec) >>

That starts already so weird, you´re sure it´s not a competitor who just was out to keep you busy and leave a bad review? Sounds really too silly to be true.

no he is not a competitor, I never accept work from any competitor not even from any fiverr sellers. yes I check profile first to make sure he is not a seller on fiverr. coz sometime there are few new sellers who for the sake of checking and knowledge about how the systems works place orders… just to stay away from any kind of problem that might occur I never accept offer from sellers and if placed without contacting I cancel with excuse.

Guest phantompower

i don’t think people from USA misuse the word brother or dear. If the guy was calling you brother all the time. He was from India…

Guest phantompower

i don’t have anything against India. it’s just that 99% of the people i have dealt with who come from India call brother and dear. What do people gain by faking their location?? Do they get more orders? My profile has my real location in it and i like it that way

that I get a lot, almost everyday. actually the category of work I do has 3 sub categories which need to be done first. script, storyboard, voiceover then comes animation. Now I get a lot of people who use me to build those things first then, go offline or get the animation done from someone who offers much cheaper price. They just use the advantages of fiverr cancellation policy 🙂

Guest phantompower
favicon.ico http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

I have many experiences of these ******** buyers cancelled after many revisions and stresses. Why this? Please, pieces of advice are needed. Admin Note: If you want to discuss buyer problems, you will have to do so without referring to entire...

I got a official warning that I have to stop posting and shining a negative light on the locations I mentioned in some comments.
It’s like in real life, they come away with everything and are allowed to shit on their host’s carpet, but mention it and you are the dirt bag.
However, you know who, or better said what I’m talking about and I personally discriminate whoever I darn well please for reasons I effing want.

And from my experience in Brooklyn I know that ‘Bro’ is commonly used between Afro Americans. And before somebody get’s a meltdown: I effing love Afro Americans and I have friends who are Afro Americans.
I never use the word ‘Bro’ in any conversation with them, because I dig where it stands for and I’m not one of those fucking moron’s who don’t have the intellectual means to understand the context.

LOL. I know i am new here but from my experience working in the sales industry, I find that Indians, wherever they are from, make bad customers. Most of them, will ask stupid questions like which is the most expensive watch or if i order 10 watch can you deliver it to my house. And true, their species tend to use the word ‘bro’ a lot.

Archived