Can I put the designs made for my client?

artgian

hello dear colleagues
My gallery is empty.
I can put the work done for my clients? Where can I read the information?
My gallery is empty for technical reasons, but I made a lot of design (car wrapping) with many customer reviews. Always 5 stars.
But now they are gone. I hope to soon return inside.
How can I do’
Thanks for your suggestions.
Gian

I don’t think there is a way to add them to your gallery after the gig is complete. It has to be in your Live Portfolio at the time of delivery to get it in your gallery. You have lots of room for samples, though. You can use your gig images to display designs, you can make a slideshow of your designs for your gig video, and you can make an off-Fiverr portfolio on an approved site like Flickr, YouTube, etc. As long as the portfolio is on the list of allowed URL’s, you can display it in your profile and gig descriptions.

Did you look up the list of URL’s? If it’s on there, you can use it. If not, you may get your gigs removed for using an unapproved URL. I don’t have them all memorized so I suggested to you the ones I knew. The list can be found on the Support page and you really should have checked it as I suggested. Here it is, I’m not going to hunt through it for you: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-

Archived