Order cancelled by customer support ..!

conyli680

I ordered from Wordpress seller but banned after few hours ago. I got email reply

"Hi there,

Our system has brought to our attention irregular purchasing activity originating from your electronic location. After further review, we’ve permanently disabled your account for violations of our Terms of Service. All feedback reviews given to a seller must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Any purchases arranged from services outside of Fiverr to enhance seller’s ratings or to abuse the Fiverr platform using fraudulent purchases will result in a permanent suspension of the seller’s account."

I remember that i said to one of many sellers that i contact to do my wordpress website, that i will use my friend services on fiverr. Then i ordered from my friend gig, and let he do the job. And i dont think i againts fiverr rules because i use fiverr for payment services by order gig, and let he do the job, and i will pay him by using fiverr, and will give feedbacks as what he do.

I’m super disappointed… Third time banned by fiver because miss communication.
I hope Customer Support review this case

Okay seems legit to me. I mean, if I happen to meet a potential buyer in real life and he happens to be interested my services and I refer him to my Fiverr profile, he buys the gig and leaves a review, does that equate to me using the Fiverr system to get fake reviews? I am only bringing in more clients for myself and more revenue to Fiverr. I could have easily told them to pay via Paypal but I think it adds more value to my profile as if I can get paid and get a review. I hope @Customer Support clarifies on what sellers are supposed to do if they find leads in real life? are they not supposed to divert them to their Fiverr profile?

There is no chance that someone would actually place a Fiverr order with someone they know other than to give them reviews. The way you say it makes it sound like an honest mistake but when I think about it, what you did makes no logical sense. If you have a friend who can do what you want then why would you pay the extra money to Fiverr when you could just give it to your friend?
You were clearly trying to boost their reviews, don’t be disappointed - just stop doing things that you are not allowed to do.

I can believe someone might buy from a friend, though it’s iffy. Fiverr wouldn’t even usually know you were buying from a friend if you live in different homes, etc. Your issue sounds more deliberate and like there is more to it.

When you say this is your “Third time banned by fiver because miss communication” it is triple clear that something smells here. If this is your fourth account, I doubt it will be here long because it sounds like you are repeatedly and obviously breaking rules.

Archived