How many buyer-onlys read the forum?

capitalquality

I’m curious as to how many users who are only buyers and aren’t trying to sell any gigs use the forum, at least to read the posts, if not to post them, though it would be great to read some buyer-perspective posts too. There are a couple on the forum I see regularly contributing to discussions and it’s interesting to read a different take.

And there aren’t many tips for buyers from buyers. The odd one, but mainly written by someone who also sells. Personally I think it’d be interesting to get buyer-only take. I mean, us sellers are constantly writing posts about what makes a good (or bad) buyer and it’d be interesting to get a buyer post on how to be that good buyer and get the best out of your seller (for one example).

And if you are a buyer-only, why do you come here and are you getting what you expected/wanted/needed?

By the way, yes, it is raining, yes, I don’t have any orders for the first time in months, and yes, I don’t know what to do with myself, but also, yes, I’m genuinely curious about this. 🙂

Oh dear, this is getting chronic. I’m down to my last order at the moment too. As soon as that’s done I’ve got nothing.

What is this, a slow global economic blackout or the final reach of the too many changes and too many naff Fiverr sellers tipping point?

Archived