Will not use again

trishhuddleston

I contacted someone for a business card and they asked for me to leave them a positive review before they got started. Like an idiot, I did that and then they fell off the map until I had to write back to prod them. I gave my guidelines of what I wanted and they did 2 attempts that did not even cover what I wanted. Ie: I did not want pictures of a phone, etc on the card, just the info and I wanted it 1 sided. I asked twice for that and got 2 sided. Ugh, you get what you pay for. I will not use Fiverr again because had a bad experience.

You had a bad experience buying business cards - perhaps you should never buy business cards again?
It is strange to write off tens of thousands of people because of an experience with one. Fiverr is a platform where thousands of people offer their services, not a company that offers a standard product.
To be fair, they showed you how unprofessional they are before they even started working on the order - asking for a positive review up front! Who does that?
Even more strange is you actually doing it! WHY?

Guest phantompower

so basically you left a positive review saying how good a seller is before even seeing the finished work. You need a thorough beating. Anyway on the brighter side you can always raise a complain through the resolution section

Can´t argue a bit with Eoin’s comment. You used the service of one seller on fiverr.
And what to expect from someone who´ll ask for a review before actually delivering a job? Giving a review before you don´t know how the result they´ll present looks like is, I don´t know, actually kind of a fake review, seeing that other people will see your review of said seller and maybe base their decision to buy from them on it.
It would have been a rather good idea to ask them why they think you should give a review for something they didn´t do yet. You can´t possibly believe that´s the modus operandi of all sellers here.

And colouring all sellers with the same brush, that´s like a seller who has one bad experience with say a female buyer from Canada, and thus never again does anything for neither female buyers nor buyers of all genders from Canada. Sounds a bit over the top and unfair to me.

That apart, you knew you can change a review? I forgot for how long, but it´s surely written down in the fiverr pages.

Ah yes, just in case you think fiverr staff reads here on the forum, they don´t, or at least won´t reply here, you have to contact Customer Support for that - here on the forum it´s just fellow buyers and sellers who´ll see posts and maybe reply.

http://support.fiverr.com

First of all. It’s partially your mistake you should never review a seller before the seller delivers the package. second of all, i believe you can still change your review.
and the answer to that you will not use Fiverr again is, there are many experienced sellers here , their work is unparallel you simply picked the wrong seller. I would advise seeing the buyers ranking and reviews first before you order from him

have same issue with india scammers, they appeared on my microsoft e-mail and on fiverr now too))) so you can’t change your review after starting a disput or order completes - and this way scammers have a lot of 5 rates and a lot of wasted time for me now:( but most people don’t care what we can see there, so it just okay and let it be their okay))

PS most mistakes who are talking there without tryin or even see - that you can’t change your review after complete and only this reason don’t let you see even star rating as there are no absolute stupid buyers… they are fresh registered, for fake and unapproved certificates etc and after few month and social engineery earns just wash down))

Why don’t you try better service not all of them are same 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr.com
a662b956fa97025803295d88b2b424edb1e91b25.jpg

mclabzsolutions : I will design professional business cards, letterheads for $5...

For only $5, mclabzsolutions will design professional business cards, letterheads. | Professional Designs With High End Quality With our industry experience of 10 years we almost know every tiny bit of technique in creating professional Business Card...

Archived