My orders suddenly stopped coming! WHY!? (updated version)

zeus777

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I truly believe there is a bit more to this.

I find it a little too much of the same story coming from too many people really few months then dry up this is not the natural eb and flow of business sorry to say just not true.

What is more likely is that as a new person on fiverr you likely get better results do to different factors like positioning etc. I am sure there is some way that you get placement in search results and the way they are weighted has everything to do with it. To me it seems as if the goal here is to get as many people here as possible. So as a business what do you do you give everyone a glory period when they first start place their results in the engine as a priority then give those results less weight. This accomplishes two things it gets more people to come from word of mouth and it makes them happy when they come. Finally it also keeps prices for gigs in check. Once you hit famine you are looking for crumbs anywhere.

There are too many similar stories for me to even believe that it is somehow not related to the way things are run on fiverr too many people report this same thing.

If it looks like a duck walks like a duck and quacks like a duck hrmmm it is likely a duck!

One way to test this theory is register as a different user and see what happens I’d bet I am right 😉

• 2 months later...

Archived