My orders suddenly stopped coming! WHY!? (updated version)

zeus777

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am just as crazy about coffee as you. I have my coffee every day at the Indian version of Starbucks…cafe coffee day…$1.5 for cappuccino and $2 for cold coffee…I’ve had coffee twice at the real Starbucks as well…there’s no difference in the quality of the coffee, or the layout/chairs/sofas etc. but it’s a little costlier. I don’t mind visiting Starbucks, but it’s 3 kms from my house.

I think if I ever get around to making one of those tip-gigs I saw at some people´s pages, it rightfully would have to be with a pumpkin spice latte grande as cover.

Maybe I should consider a job at starbucks instead of this here actually lol

Thank you for your comments, but I hope this post doesn’t turn into a “I haven’t had orders for the last blah blah days” rant/whine thread. The Ranting Pot is for that kind of stuff. (I’m not going after you personally, it’s just that you happen to be the
latest person to comment and I thought it’s a good chance to point this out.)
I get it. We get it. One week with no orders, a whole month etc, it happens.

There really is no point of saying how long it’s been since you’ve had your last order. There’s always gonna be someone whose had less orders.
As long as you are providing good and honest services, the orders will come back eventually.
When? Well, I’ve no idea. Just be sure to work on other things while you’re waiting!!!

Thanks for adding this. No offense to those who commented so far, but perhaps this will encourage future restraint. Forum readers often seem to respond to positive posts with complaints about their own experiences. If they read a negative post they respond with “poor me too” comments.

Readers: Zeus is right. Sales come and go for indefinite periods. If you read this and find it true, comment with useful ideas or other interesting things. Overuse of the reply button to complain may just get comments quietly removed.

I’ve had enough experience of this ‘dry up’ cycle so I’m fairly used to it. Besides, its sometimes easier as you can allocate more time to a specific order.

Unfortunately, I’m in a dry up period now so I guess I have to wait it out.

Archived