Looking For Sellers To Forward Buyers To

mariokluser

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: I’m fully booked (not via Fiverr, but still) and I also had to let someone on Fiverr wait for 5 days(!!!) until I finally found the time to make him a custom offer.
In the meantime the only message I got was from somebody writing:
'Hi Bro!'
What I answered with:
'Hi sister, never message me again’
and then I blocked him.
What I wonder is, where are all this morning ‘Help-me-mek-sell-I-will-work-hard-but-need-money-quick-people’ now?
The answer is that they prove to be lazy bastards who never will make it. Be it on Fiverr or anywhere else.
In the meantime I could have forwarded 2 big projects to other sellers who would have made them level 2 sellers within a month.
Have a nice life, lazy asses!

<<What I wonder is, where are all this morning ‘Help-me-mek-sell-I-will-work-hard-but-need-money-quick-people’ now?>>

Wie kommt es, dass mich das so gar nicht überrascht? (Rhetorische Frage. ;))

(translation for Mods: How come this doesn´t surprise me at all? (Rhetorical question.)

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE2:
The only person who actually reached out and comes into consideration is one that already works her ass off here on Fiverr.
Suddenly the inbred morons who are looking for mak sell fast are nowhere to see.
What a surprise. My tip for them: go play with garbage while serious people get sales. Or even better, go to a secured place and play with unsecured hand grenades. Mommy will pick up your pieces later.

Guest article_profits

This is really a good idea. But I hope you have a way to screen potential candidates so that you don’t end up delivering a load of machine translations.
OTOH, I’ll really like to know those other platforms you work on. Thanks

Archived