After two months, 45USD stolen from buyer

bigy

In March I sold a gig with extra’s and I delivered the order perfectly. The buyer gives me a positive feedback and everything is ok.

All of a sudden, more then 2 months later I received a mail that an order was cancelled. Strange, didn’t had an order because the gigs were inactive. So, i checked and read this in the mail:

We have been informed by PayPal that a dispute was opened for your order #FO33385976C8: place your text URL/banner for 2 weeks on my PR2 forum. As a result we are forced to cancel this order and ask that you discontinue your work.

Please note that in some cases disputes are nothing more than temporary holds that PayPal puts on funds to make sure that they were authorized by the buyer. The dispute does not indicate that the buyer initiated it.

If the dispute gets resolved, the buyer will be offered to reorder your gig.

Thanks,

The Fiverr Team

This al happened more then 2 months later. I try to contact Fiverr, but al they say is: life with it. They can’t do anything about it because it seems to be a dispute on paypal. The funny part is that I receive the money from Fiverr, and not from Paypal, so i guess Fiverr receives the dispute and had to contact me about it.

But now I have finished my work, received a positive feedback, but lost my money and my faith in Fiverr.

What a day.

Guest gamersuscentral

Annnnnd this is the reason I don’t use PayPal! It’s not fiverrs fault. It’s Paypal.

Archived