Seller's That Don't Honor Their Own Guarantee

lauralaura_4

Warned where? Here on the forums?

Please read the forum rules, where it is stated clearly that you cannot do DIRECT name calling on individual buyers/sellers.

The forum is NOT monitored by Fiverr customer services, it is moderated by VOLUNTEER sellers. So directing all ISSUES to directly customer service is the best path to resolution.

However, you can use the forum to post your experience, ask questions or make comments.

given that I copy and pasted their name to look at their profile and there wasn’t one, you spelled their name wrong, so your crusade–which as pointed out below is against Forum Rules–was ineffective at best. It’s the little details…

You are welcome to warn people about problem sellers OR buyers off-Fiverr. There are plenty of social media pages and elsewhere for that. On the official forums, a seller cannot come here and say that @lauralaura_4 is a bad buyer or bad person - that would not be fair to you since your side would not be told. In the same way, you cannot call out a seller by name. Your Customer Support rep is the one to talk with about names.

I was not suggesting that anyone was a bad seller/buyer. I came to the forum ASKING for suggestions on how to resolve the issue from sellers and buyers alike. Over a 4 week period I have contacted the seller three times using the chat feature to request a ($85.00) refund and I “nudged” the seller when I can see the seller online. I get no response. Customer Service appears to be null and void. ANY SUGGESTIONS related to pursuing a refund would be greatly appreciated.

You could have asked for revisions, given the seller offered them.

Otherwise you should have used the resolution center when the order was still active to cancel the order and get your money back.

Since the order has been marked complete, whether by you or automatically, one can assume that you were satisfied by the service that was delivered. Asking after all this for a way to get your money back raises questions? We don’t know both sides of the story and therefore it is good that it is not allowed to mention names. However, one could assume that the reason for the asking a refund at that point is probably not a reasonable one.

why a lot of sellers sent sample order or incomplete on last day of gigs?

I can’t find a good seller on this platform… every seller wants to be smarter and make the work without any warranties. I found a lot of programmer that are quite newbee or make copy/paste from internet/forums and they are not skilled…

I’m referring only to your question “Why? Shouldn’t other potential buyers be warned?” I answered why you cannot warn people about a seller or buyer by name. Otherwise, you can ask and people respond.

Customer Support is responsive as well if you go to the link, use the ticket system and treat them nicely.

Archived