Get More Orders Quickly!

worldwideleads

Hey Fiverr people ,

I am using Fiverr for a Long time now and now My 30% Income is Coming from FIVERR …

I have Some TIPS to get more Ordrers , so That You Guys can earn More money and Enjoy Your Online working !!

1. Use Social Media Share :-

More Clicks you get , Fiverr will Give You Good ranking . So The Best Way is to get More Ranking is to get More Clicks . to get more Clicks i Keep Sharing My Gigs On Social media.

I have joined many Facebook Groups and have a Strong Twitter Account . So this Way I am getting lots of Clicks and Fiverr is Increase my Impression and I am getting good number of Orders Daily .

1. Always delivers More Than What Your Gig says :-

This is The Best way to get TIP … I always Delivers Some Extras and Always Gets 5 Star rating and Some TIP too … So thats the best Way !!

1. As them to Give Feedback :-

Once You Deliver The Order , you Should Always ask Your Client to Give a Review of The gig .

1. Client Satisfaction is Most important thing :-

if Your Client is not happy with your gig , it means you are Not giving your 100% .

So Always Ask Your Client How You can Improve Your Gig … So This way You can keep Improving Your Gig.

1. Video :- Always add a Video to your Gig , As It Increase Your Sales by 220% .

2. 100% Refund Policy :- if Your Client is Not happy , You Should Give him 100% Refund .

This way You will have Lots of Regular return Clients .

7 . keep in touch with Your Client :- You can Easily message Your clients through Fiverr …

So I always Message Them once a Week to Check if They have any Available work for me .

and Trust me , most of Them time I Got orders from many Clients .

8.Response rate :- You Should Response Them within 24 Hours , as Maximum People will Get you maximum Order .

1. Low cancellation rate will Get You maximum Orders.

10 . Creating the Correct gig is Most important . I have Created 15 Gigs and all are unique . So Fiverr is Giving me Great Impression and I am Earning like $1500 to $2000 a Month … So Creating The Unique gig is The way to get More Orders

If You Maintain 5 Star Rating and You get Regular Orders fiverr can Mark your Gig as featured Gig , This will help The Buyer to Place Order More Frequent .

So Those are The TOP 10 TIPS to get more Orders Quickly … You can ask Your Question By Commenting here !!

<b>Admin Note: If comments made contain gig links, ‘check my gig’ requests or become filled with non-useful bumps the thread will be closed. Excessive bumps may be removed. Feel free to comment with thoughtful/useful remarks or other questions.</b>

7 . keep in touch with Your Client :- You can Easily message Your clients through Fiverr …So I always Message Them once a Week to Check if They have any Available work for me .

Not so sure this is a great idea. Definitely some good tips in the post, but this may bother your clients 🙂

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @logoflow

This is nice tip but its not sure to get a more order quickly because the system was very tuff,
if you can deliver your order and get a perfect review from your buyer then you get a more order, other wise there is no
way to get a more order, you can share your profile in social media.

Thanks

Hey Fiverr people ,

I am using Fiverr for a Long time now and now My 30% Income is Coming from FIVERR …

I have Some TIPS to get more Ordrers , so That You Guys can earn More money and Enjoy Your Online working !!

1. Use Social Media Share :-

More Clicks you get , Fiverr will Give You Good ranking . So The Best Way is to get More Ranking is to get More Clicks . to get more Clicks i Keep Sharing My Gigs On Social media.

I have joined many Facebook Groups and have a Strong Twitter Account . So this Way I am getting lots of Clicks and Fiverr is Increase my Impression and I am getting good number of Orders Daily .

1. Always delivers More Than What Your Gig says :-

This is The Best way to get TIP … I always Delivers Some Extras and Always Gets 5 Star rating and Some TIP too … So thats the best Way !!

1. As them to Give Feedback :-

Once You Deliver The Order , you Should Always ask Your Client to Give a Review of The gig .

1. Client Satisfaction is Most important thing :-

if Your Client is not happy with your gig , it means you are Not giving your 100% .

So Always Ask Your Client How You can Improve Your Gig … So This way You can keep Improving Your Gig.

1. Video :- Always add a Video to your Gig , As It Increase Your Sales by 220% .

2. 100% Refund Policy :- if Your Client is Not happy , You Should Give him 100% Refund .

This way You will have Lots of Regular return Clients .

7 . keep in touch with Your Client :- You can Easily message Your clients through Fiverr …

So I always Message Them once a Week to Check if They have any Available work for me .

8.Response rate :- You Should Response Them within 24 Hours , as Maximum People will Get you maximum Order .

1. Low cancellation rate will Get You maximum Orders.

10 . Creating the Correct gig is Most important . I have Created 15 Gigs and all are unique . So Fiverr is Giving me Great Impression and I am Earning like $1500 to $2000 a Month … So Creating The Unique gig is The way to get More Orders

If You Maintain 5 Star Rating and You get Regular Orders fiverr can Mark your Gig as featured Gig , This will help The Buyer to Place Order More Frequent .

So Those are The TOP 10 TIPS to get more Orders Quickly … You can ask Your Question By Commenting here !!

<b>Admin Note: If comments made contain gig links, ‘check my gig’ requests or become filled with non-useful bumps the thread will be closed. Excessive bumps may be removed. Feel free to comment with thoughtful/useful remarks or other questions.</b>

sir I am really impresse on your post. I really need your help www.fiverr.com/ziaur_rahman17 is my profile and I have 3 gigs. if you want to help me please view my gigs and give me your consultation to make them unique and better selling gig

@niezeka your welcome
@kasun_studio your welcome mate hope this will help you
@ziaur_rahman17 Thank you so much you can follow our tips and this will help you to get orders quickly
@logoflow Thank you so much hope this will works great for you
@naphtaly you can save your content in quick response and you can easily reply everyone
@super_logos exactly ! do your best and Never give up
@victor_luu yes you can share your gigs on Facebook or twitter yes its effective 🙂
@johnshonpeter your welcome hope you’ll get some sales 🙂
@shiv_graphix your welcome 🙂

Archived