Being late on an order

caringcopy

I don’t think it’s right when you are dinged for being late when a customer requests a revision. If you delivered on time and you offer a revision, there should be an allowance made for revisions. For example, two days ago i delivered an order on time but told my customer that he had accidentally given me two items to write which he’d had me do before (I write product descriptions). Today (two days later) he got back to me. Now it’s marked as late although I had delivered on time.

I got my first buy on here the other day, and it was marked as late even though I delivered on time. It said I had 1 day and 2 hours to deliver when I went to bed, but even though it was finished I was waiting for a response from the buyer before delivering it. I had delivered some documents through the messenger just to make sure it’s what he wanted. In the morning I got up to check to see if he had responded and it said my order was late, so I quickly submitted it but it was too late. I learned not to trust the clock, but then he ordered a revision to buy him more time to look at it because he wasn’t done looking over it. Anyway, we finished the order, but even with him ordering a revision it still showed late because the clock was off on my order. I’m not sure if this was a fluke or if it’s something I always need to watch out for, but I still found it incredibly irritating. I wish I had read all these responses before that happened, I would have tried something to request more time while he looked it over. I didn’t mind him taking his time, but didn’t know how to stop it from marking me as late on the project.

Archived