Fiverr is not "Protecting" the Sellers. Here is why?

saifsaif

Hi, everyone! I have no other option except to let you know to get your fruitful advice.

One of the buyers bought the gig, I delivered, He left 5 Star review, I thanked him, He changed the review to 1 Star. I offer him the refund, he took it and not change the review. This is just start of the Case!

He ordered again, I refused, I opened a ticket for cancellation, he declined. I asked the Fiverr, then they Canceled. After this cancellation, He ordered again, I do the same and Fiverr canceled and told me he will watching the activity.

BUT…HE ORDERED AGAIN, i repeat the process, and Fiverr just closed the order. I was totally out of my mind, HE ORDERED AGAIN & AGAIN. It’s his 5th time, I just asked the Fiverr to refrain this buyer just from me. He didn’t…

I got the negative review, I refunded the whole amount, I am bearing the high cancellation rate, What is FIVERR doing? Have anyone got the case! Please advice me in this regard, and appeal the Fiverr to revise his rating policy.

This is usual story of sellers on fiverr. You can’t do nothing about it as that’s how the platform works, buyers out there are given every option to squeeze it out of sellers. I have messaged multiple times to customer support regarding this abuse by buyers but sadly there has been no interest from fiverr’s side in providing any kind of security for sellers towards buyer abuse

• 2 weeks later...

If the order was a very big one, I wouldn’t have refunded him at all because now the buyer would have FREE work and would have gotten back his money from the refund. Too many tricks some buyers like to play. A buyer can easily say “I do not like this I want a refund” you give them the refund when they actually like the work and will use it and also claim their money back. It is very cheating.

Archived