Raising Prices Can Help You

fastcopywriter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they do it to keep busy. I’ve worked at many ad agencies where you have many hours with nothing to do. You’re sitting at your desk, dying of boredom, there’s only so much YouTube you can look at, so much social media, so many news you can read. Isn’t it wonderful that Fiverr allows these firms to keep their employees busy?

Besides, sometimes businesses do pro-bono work, that work doesn’t make you money but it might win you an award, which might make you money in the future, or give you a great portfolio piece for the website.

I think you’re thinking like a Central Planner; “A logo is worth $300!” Says who? A logo is worth whatever someone wants to pay for it. If you’re MetLife, a new logo might cost you $50,000 to $300,000 because you’re a huge corporation who will hire the best graphic design firm and see maybe 500 logos from the best artists out there.

If you’re Joe the Plumber, a $5 logo from Fiverr might suit you. Might be a lot better than what you have.

Honestly Speaking saw great and valuable discussion on Fiverr forum after months 🙂

Dont know why my sakes down to zero from this month October, and in this situation m not planning to increase the price, any tips or advice for me?

Regards
AKm

Sure.

I will design eye catching and informative flyer

Create packages, have your basic gig be $5. For $10 you can do the flyer and deliver the original PSD. For $15 you can do 2 flyers with PSD files. Or you can do 1 flyer for $5, 2 for $10, 3 for $15.

I will design Facebook Banner 24 Hours Etra Fast Delivery

You have a spelling mistake, etra. The word you need is “extra.” I also recommend you make that banner gig a 3 day gig, make them pay extra for 24/hour delivery.

Also, create videos for your gigs. You can search blackboard video, whiteboard video, trailer, and so different things. Make sure the video has music, don’t pay more than $10 for each video since this is for your gig.

True, I’m looking at your main gig.

“I will write a Catchy Biography or BIO”

Apparently lots of people need this. I’ve been asked to do this myself, but I’ve said no. How do you write about a person you know nothing about? Do you ask lots of questions? With LinkedIn Summaries, I just summarize the information on the resume or LinkedIn account.

However, it’s not my favorite thing to do. Some people have too much information, others too little, others have jumped through so many careers or colleges that selling them because extremely difficult.

Good advice.

I did this 3 months ago. fewer people contacted me and I received fewer messages but I get the reward.My revenues increased The people with low prices contacted me less and my cancellation rate went to almost 0%. also, all clientsI paid me according to my skills.

so do not scare about increasing your prices but do it in a good manner.

Right! It’s called perceived value AND upselling. One of my gigs is among the priciest on Fiverr because it involves more skill. I have a lower priced gig to attract just customers and I upsell them into the higher cost one. Sometimes Buyers need a nudge to spend more money and get a better result!

One word: Questionnaire. 🙂 Sometimes, people just want me to make them a bio based off of their resume. I feel like that’s very impersonal, so I researched what makes a catchy and professional biography and then created a questionnaire. The buyer fills this out and then I craft a bio based off of that. It certainly streamlines the process.

Also, I specialize mostly in third person biographies. First person can get especially tricky because you can’t speak or meet with the person to get a feel for who they are… You’re only reading words on a screen.

• 2 weeks later...

People will surprise you, there was this guy that gave me 4 stars and wrote that it wasn’t what he expected. Then he hires me again, and gives me a $10 tip and writes a glowing review. Now he just gave me a $30 order.

A guy with $30 to spend can hire six sellers and probably get a lot more options than what I’ll be giving him, but when someone likes you, they want to work with you.

• 11 months later...

Actually ‘orders in queue’ doesn’t say that much. I inform my buyers about the fact that I have a lot of work from private clients outside the platform and therefore have to schedule order that come from Fiverr accordingly.

Even if I have zero orders in queue doesn’t mean that I’m available. I have daily orders from the ‘outside world’.

I also mention that I handle longer delivery times, due to the same fact. But in reality I use to deliver in a fraction of that time. It’s just to have a buffer if unforeseen things happen, like getting hit by a truck.

I raise the prices according to the demand and never had to lower them. There are more reasons for this, as I mentioned in other threats. You mentioned some of them yourself in your comments above.

But in reality I use to deliver in a fraction of that time. It’s just to have a buffer if unforeseen things happen, like getting hit by a truck.

I think the same usually: “Hey, I can deliver it sooner! … But what if something happens?!”

Archived