Choosing Perfect Discription

ikaluara

Obviously, this is dependent on what you’re selling. So, in the next chapter, I will tell you what description to put for each gig I suggest. However, in general, you want to stuff as many keywords as possible in your descriptions. Fiverr will not allow you to publish your gig if it contains too many instances of a keyword, so just put as many as Fiverr will allow. Usually it’s 3 instances.

You also only have 1200 characters to work with. While that may seem like a lot, I generally like to have a FAQ in my descriptions after I describe the gig. Trust me, when you get 30-40 orders a day, you won’t want to deal with the same questions over and over as well as the same mistakes people make when ordering your gig, such as assuming you do something you don’t.

The first part of your description should be straight to the point. It’s basically you taking your title of your gig, but putting the full length version of your title you couldn’t fit in the title because of the character limit. A good place to start if you sell Twitter followers would be something like: “1000 high quality Twitter followers fast to any profile. No account access required, all real-looking and 100% safe”.

I recommend bolding this and even highlighting it. The next section could be bullet points, breaking down all the features of your gig, or exactly everything they get for $5.
Lastly, try to fit in a FAQ if you can. I like to put disclaimers here and answer common questions I get.

Totally plagiarized, taken from the Fiverr Ultimate Guide 2015 Part 1, posted by admin in May 2015. What a joke. You made a huge spelling error in your title, and you talk about getting 30 - 40 orders a day! You’re a level 1 seller with only 21 reviews to your name.
You’re a fake, a fraud, and quite frankly the rest of us are getting sick and tired of people like you. Stop pretending to be someone you’re not - who are you trying to impress anyway??

It’s not an eBook.

http://www.howtosellonfiverr.com/fiverr-ultimate-guide-2015-part-1/

You see, you didn’t “share” the content as you didn’t give people the source. You stole it. That makes it probable that you may also use stolen work for your gigs. You also claim to be in the United States.

It’s not about the importance of the tips: it is about the trustworthiness of sellers on this site. Ponder this: a buyer reading this will take note not of the tips, but of the fact that you steal content. As you are a creative, that’s a huge red flag, especially when combined with your misleading argument that “sharing things…” is OK.

No, it’s not. There are laws in place and it is called copyright theft. You are a thief.

Archived