Share starting fiverr experiences

aaron222

Hi there fiverr. Does anyone have any starting fiverr experiences to share, the struggles they went through and how long until things picked up for them. Any useful information like that?

I’ve just started up myself and it would be nice to learn about how the process goes and what it’s like. It’s quite hard to be patient waiting for orders when you think you have a good product to sell, but interest is low and other gigs that appear a lot worse are hitting it off. Hearing similar experiences and success stories sort of help that impatience. Thank you in advance if your willing to share anything briefly 🙂

Aaron222

Never had any struggle. I created my account, got orders and after a few I paused all my gigs and left, because it was working for pennies.
3 or 4 years later I came back, created new gigs, got orders immediately and everything went well.
It’s that easy. I had zero expectations. I think the main problem for many people are their high expectations. Did you every went for a night out expecting to have a lot of fun, then came back home from the most boring night ever? Then the next time when you went out and expected nothing, you came home from a night that was full of fun and laughter? It’s quite the same thing with everything in life. Keep your expectations to a minimum and things will happen and surprise you.

Archived