Scammed?

sevenite

There’s no need to jump to such a conclusion. Depending on how busy a seller is, it can take them some time to get back to the buyer. 1 hour and 30 minutes really isn’t a long time.

It has sometimes taken me up to 9 hours to get back to someone due to time zone differences. And I appeared online because I left the fiverr app running on my phone.

Simply be patient. If an entire day goes by, then message him again. If a few go by, you can always contact fiverr support with your concerns.

Sellers don’t pocket the money once you place the order anyway. The payment appears in their account for withdrawal two weeks after it’s marked as complete.

There are many distractions and chores that could keep one from regularly monitoring his/her Fiverr account. If within 20 hours you don’t get any response, you should rather cancel the order. Any Seller on vacation ought to activate vacation mode for obvious reasons like this.

2-3 days to respond to buyer message? Don’t have time for your buyer? Now, that isn’t good practice as Seller, particularly when a buyer has major modifications/additions that should form part of “that delivery” and wants to be sure you understand the proposed changes. If I’m a buyer and it takes you 2-3 days to respond to my messages when you are handling my order, our relationship would certainly not last (dunno the nature of your gig anyway).

There’s usually not much need to respond to an order prior to delivery unless it has been ordered and no info given (or something that would requite some communication). Since most of FCW’s gigs are 3 days delivery, that’s fine.

Modifications will vary from seller to seller and their individual policies. For me, I offer as many as needed, within 24 hours (per mod). Additions cost extra, as their name might suggest, as they are not a part of “that delivery”.

I skip the post-delivery additions with my new form on top of Fiverr’s which notes that all changes come with extra $$$. Modifications are free; wholesale changes are not.

You can click on FCW’s name to find out his gigs before harrumphing like an angry bull with a phobic picture. This is the third time, I think, I’ve told you that this is an awful profile picture.

Not to mention FCW is one of the most prolific and best sellers on here. You can certainly dismiss him out of hand based on your own feeling, but I feel that he would be an asset to any business if he’d have them. But I can let him speak for himself. I think you are attacking half-mindedly anyway.

Shucks.

If you wonder why I constantly go on about your profile pic, google “maggotty n*pple”. Or don’t (recommended); but the pattern that you exhibit in your profile pic is exactly that one. It is a genuine phobia. Colors don’t change it. As a graphic designer, you know this. Or you should.

2-3 days is perfectly acceptable in a world where NET30, NET60 and NET90 exist. I await the horror if you should ever meet that. Not on Fiverr, though.

I’m not here to have long conversations with buyers. If you need a Facebook ad, all I need is your website, maybe the deal you want to communicate, and that’s pretty much it.

Since I deliver when something is due in 24 hours, sometimes 6 hours, there’s plenty of time to ask for modifications. After all, there are only two ways an order is complete. 1. The buyer writes a review. 2. Three days have passed after delivery.

Besides, I get about 7 orders a day, so imagine buyers who get 20+ orders a day. If you communicate with each buyer, you’re going to waste a lot of time. I do my best to keep communication to a minimum. Sometimes I’ll use the “thank you for your order” button, but not always.

no problem such kind of this as you think, Just buyer busy, or he/she collecting / arranging to send requirement. yes sometimes not, I get all times the buyer order first, then sending requirements after 30 minutes or 1 hour and 30 mints! Just be patient and NUDGE buyer on the ORDER PAGE from NUDGE Option. Thank you.

If he do not reply, not need to do anything. resolve order page makes cancel order within 3 days automatically.

Archived