How do I avoid my gig from denied

jerry0069

Hi, I start selling my gig from three month ago and now I am a level 2 seller. but suddenly fiverr denied all my gig and they said that third party complaint claiming my Gig. I lost my all the review and rating. I don’t understand why fiverr suddeny denied my all gig after three month and I don’t understand who is the third party.

so please someone help me to get out of this problem. I am really in a trouble.

As thousand of other sellers you infringed third party copyrights by using imagery that doesn’t belong to you in order to endorse your gig. The difference between your case and the thousand of others is that the owner of the imagery took action.

Actually you can be glad that this is all what happened. If they would hire a lawyer they could also claim the gig incomes that you have been generated during the use of their imagery.
Your trouble could be much worse than that.

As you are from Bangladesh, I guess that your profile picture doesn’t belong to you either.

The best way to handle your situation is to use only content that actually belongs to you, or content where you have the consent of the copyright holder to use it.

It is really that simple.

Yes. Google images and pretty most images on the internet are copyrighted. Some images on the web however give you the option to buy and use them while some are available for free use (without owning them). Get the facts on any image you find out there before putting them to use.

Archived