Fiverr Support System

newaccountk

Hello to fiverr community.

so straight to the topic.

i don’t know about you guys but fiverr support system sucks for me. Why ? , They don’t reply to me i don’t know why but they ignore me always.

My account was banned about 1.5-1.7 month ago right 4-5 days before they banned my account i got a warning so i stopped what ever i was doing and god knows i did not did that again, after 4-5 days my account got banned i contacted them they said this is what you have done and we have permanent disabled your account and all and you can contact after 45 days for your remaining funds.

i explained them the situation that i am a student of university and as i earn handsome amount from fiverrr so i pay my fees , rent and all other expenses and i also explained them the thing i did for a purpose and i also told them that from the time i got warning i did not did that again i also apologize to them for what i did and if they can give me one chance and i will never do that again and all…

but they never replied i waited for 1 week but no response then i created another ticket and in that ticket i gave them last ticket number and asked them why they did’t response me and this time again i did’t not got any response on my new ticket or on my old ticket.

then after 35-36 days i hear fiverr has extended time for revenue from banned account.

as i was in need of money so i contact fiverr and asked them if that is true or not , they said please come back on **** this date for your remaining funds (date is of after 45 days account banned) as they replied me this time so i asked him that can you please check my this ticket or you can assign to someone who can check as situation is not good here and he assigned to someone and she said in same ticket that please come back on *** this date as we are unable to assist you before your saftey period so i did’t replied and waited for the day to come.

now when the day came i contacted them they replied this time too and asked me to provide documents and i provided them the document and after 9-12 hours i got response that we are unable to release your funds please contact us back on 31 december.

i was what the f*** more 70+ days i will have to wait i told him again that please if you can check my last tickets i am really in need of money and my situation is this but no response from that time , even i did not sleeped last night just waiting for response but no response till now its the morning i think i should post it on fiverr forum may be someone can help me.

They also did’t told me why i have to wait another 70+ days for my revenue if its according to the new rule then i have to wait another 45 days not 70 and the new rule should not be apply on me because they made that rule after my account banned it should apply on the people who banned after that. (i don’t know if its true the new rule one i am just guessing)

now if anyone can tell me what should i do or anyone can help to get to support as i am really really bad situation right now you have no idea from which time i am passing through , i will have to pay my semester fee and some other stuff and i am currently totally jobless i don’t know if someone will delete this topic too 😦

I’m happy that Fiverr staff is doing a good job keeping bad sellers away from the system so that the other sellers don’t get a bad name because of people like you who try to game the system.

It seems like someone has still managed to trick the system and hack the Fiverr forum. It is full of spam links. These are the kind of things that get people banned for good.

They also did’t told me why i have to wait another 70+ days for my revenue if its according to the new rule then i have to wait another 45 days not 70 and the new rule should not be apply on me because they made that rule after my account banned it should apply on the people who banned after that

You don’t follow the rules but feel they should? Do you see how they may not be inclined to be eager to help? I can imagine that you sent numerous tickets.

No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. Note too that Fiverr can be great but not all policies or people who work for Fiverr are customer service oriented. Soooo as my awesome Dad used to say, “…never put all your eggs in one basket…” Keep trying to get back on Fiverr but also consider Upwork and www.fivesquid.com to make sure you don’t starve.

I usually get replies within 24 hours or less, send out only one ticket and reply through the link you get in your email. That’s what I have done the past two times I had contacted them, they were both nice, patient and quick to answer to my replies.

I think what he is saying is that he engaged in ‘insider trading’, so to speak. You buy my gig, I buy yours, we both give each other 5* ratings. That sort of thing. Each account loses 1$ with each review exchange trade they engage in. That’s the equivalent of incurring the business advertising cost of 1$/review. Let’s say someone spends 50$ amassing 50 fake reviews from exchanges such as these, I guess we better be worried because they are growing at our expense.

So maybe these two statements really are mutually exclusive

: all my customers were happy

: I exchanged some reviews

Maybe his real customers were happy, it’s just that he had gained those customers owing to the artificial bump his profile/gigs had in the search results by gaming the system with fake reviews.

Well, you cant do anything about it because Pakistan has nuclear weapons.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/2a/2ad16dcaeac4cd89734dfe8a7fb40ac02aa9c11add9283ea737f3a81ca18c819.jpg

Archived