Should I charge only $5?

vandara

Hello!

I am new seller here. I am starting my freelancing career and I like how Fiverr works way more than any other website for freelancers. My field of expertise is UI design and I have Ba in Informatics. I have 5 years of work experience in a design agency. Now I am here and all of this doesn’t mean a thing. I don’t have any orders or reviews, which means that buyers simply skip my gigs because I don’t do $5 orders. Should I charge everything $5? Does that going to make me look unprofessional? My samples for my website design gig are good, but if my rate is $5, there would be some who are going to think they are stolen… What should I do?

Yes, you need to offer some $5 gigs to get people to try you. If your current gigs aren’t feasible for you to do for $5 then create new ones that are. Your experience will count once you start getting work and reviews on Fiverr. Fiverr doesn’t check that you’re not lying about your qualifications so it means nothing to a buyer. Once you have a good review history buyers will trust what you say on your profile more.

Archived