What Illegal Movie-Showing Websites Are On Your Blacklist Forever?

emmaki

This is the place to moan about the spammer today who has 22,000,000 posts on various films. They may be gone by the time you read this, but that’s OK.

So rant about the spammer here and then share a great movie/series that you’ve watched lately! I have finished a series lately and I can’t find anything particularly interesting after that.

I like Frankie and Grace (or Grace and Frankie), F for Family (slow burner, but gets better) and Bojack Horseman, along with Fargo (movie and Netflix series). I’m trying to get into Stranger Things but I’m not loving it.

Netflix suggestions are always welcome, but the Greek version doesn’t have everything the US version does so bah. That’s when I don’t go to crappy spamming movie websites. I imagine it’s crappy, as I’m not going to give them the pleasure of a link to even look.

Maybe I’ll rewatch the first Matrix film before bed tonight. I’m in the mood for a conspiracy movie or a lowbrow fart humor jokes kinda movie. Nothing with Seth Rogen. I hate him. Or Jonah Hill. I hate him too. I heard they were very upset about that last time I checked.

Admin Note: By all means, rant here and give your movie thoughts here to bump up this and other real posts. Please do not post links to anything in this thread - especially not to movies or videos even if they are legit YouTube or similar. Ordinarily relevant YouTube links are allowed in this category, but right now it could create more problems for the teams trying to get the right keyphrases, IP’s and names to fix this. Thanks!

Don’t have any specific sites names but they’re mostly the ones with boatloads of ads that clog up everything. Was having deja vu after seeing forum after forum…get filled up with spam posts about movie releases but haven’t been taken down since the first one appeared many hours ago.

Anywho… have recently watched Midsomer Murders and have gone back to re-watch the first five series (seasons). I’m not on Netflix but do hit up the library for video discs. That said, I wouldn’t mind signing on if only on a trial basis to see what the remake of Voltron is like; especially since the preview made it look entertaining.

I tut at myself over Notting Hill tbh.
And I wouldn’t try Time Tunnel unless you want a laugh- it’s a 1960’s TV show about two scientists who get trapped in their time machine. I do like time shows and movies though so will check out ARQ.
I’m not a fan of zombies but dinosaurs? The British show, Primeval was so much fun.

this fool who is spamming is using adsense on his site. He already been reported directly to someone at Google and hopefully will have his adsense shut down pronto. I hope you are reading this mr spammer because you can disable your adsense but you cannot hide your posts on this forum.

I binge watched Stranger Things and now miss it. (Also LOVE the Fargo movie and will probably like the series but I’ll wait for a showhole to get to the seasons I’ve missed.)

The tattoo is fascinating! I have a tattoo on my wrist that is a stack of books. There is another stack of books one my right bicep and another on my left deltoid. All my tats are books and if I get any more, they will be books. 🙂

That reminds me, speaking of remakes - there is an old Chrichton movie called Westworld with Yul Brenner and I’m a fan. I like robots and automatons and other such humanoid weirdness. So, Westworld is likable for some people even if you aren’t into sci-fi because some of it takes place in a fake old west town, some in a greek mythology kind of place and it’s kind of fun to see the amusement park type stuff. It was made in the 70’s though, so don’t expect wonders. Anyway, they are doing a remake of it in a miniseries form with Anthony Hopkins and it’s on HBO and their streaming companion HBO Go. I bet eventually it will get on Amazon or Netflix too but it might take a while.

If anyone just wants to be freaked out or feel like you took drugs but really didn’t, I have another recommendation about robotics and weirdness. If you ARE on drugs, this recommendation might make you psychotic so don’t try it. For the brave, go to YouTube and search for this “Tara singing android I feel fantastic” and click on one of the links with a picture of a clothing store mannequin. Be sure to turn your sound on.

One video is called I Feel Fantastic and another is a compilation. Watch as much as you can stand, preferably in the dark. About 10% of people say these videos are boring, but most people say they are extremely creepy. They are barely even robots in the true sense of the word, but something about the singing and the movements is well… see for yourself. Don’t do it right before sleeping.

Sorry about the edit @misscrystal. This isn’t against the rules and I imagine you added it before I edited the top post. I’m trying to take some care because the spam-stop software might accidentally catch some real users in their attempt to ban this stuff. It’s probably OK anyway and I probably can’t catch everything, but I’m trying to protect my hood. 😃

AHH, I didn’t see your post until I had written mine. I cannot WAIT to see it. Have you seen the original? It might be boring comparatively, but it’s fun to see how it started. Written by the same guy who wrote Jurassic Park, The Andromeda Strain, Coma and many other cool sci-fi bits and pieces.

No I haven’t but it seems like you are a sci-fi fan.
I am a HUGE sci-fi nut! 😃

Umm have you seen Antonio Banderas’ Automata? Or Chappie (from the director of Discrict 9) or iRobot? The only book I read is from the only author I LOVE: Isaac Asimov!
(The other author I like is Stephen King)

I saw some trailers for Westworld (HBO, not ye olde one) and also the Daily Mail had a pixellated article about it with tasteful b oobs ‘n’ bum shots of the cast. It’s definitely on my list! Speaking of sci-fi, been trying to get into the new Battlestar Galatica (well, it’s a few years old now, but I mean the new one rather than the original) but I always get bored after a couple of episodes.

Maybe I’ll try @fonthaunt’s weird YT thing later. If I disappear forever/go crazy it’s all her fault.

I think I noticed the architecture more on the remake. I loved that insane asylum and the backstory. If you love horror about crazy scientists, watch the German movie Anatomie.
en.wikipedia.org

220px-Anatomy_movie_poster.jpg

Anatomy (film)

Anatomy (German: Anatomie) is a 2000 German horror film written and directed by Stefan Ruzowitzky that stars Franka Potente. A sequel, Anatomy 2 (Anatomie 2) was released in 2003. The film was a box-office success in Germany, and Columbia Pictures released the film's English-dubbed version in the United States theatrically. Medical student Paula Henning (Franka Potente) wins a place in a summer course at the prestigious University of Heidelberg's Medical School. Her grandfather had been a noted...

It’s one medical school you don’t want to go.

Archived