ESTABLISED sellers help new sellers by via FORUMN?

peterson5583

IS it possible new sellers can get promoted in any way by sellers who are just on fiverr for the first time.
by giving new sellers custom jobs so as to set thier foot deep into the foundation of online services? what do you think? if you want to outsource can we get it via the forum…
(i am just one month old on fiverr )

thank you

Why should we give you orders? What’s your value? It’s not showing here at all. Why would an established seller promote a newbie who is begging for help. Say I tell people “this is a good seller” and you turn out to provide awful work. That makes me look bad. All you’re doing is highlighting the fact that you’re new–not necessarily bad–and that you don’t know what to do but really need work. It’s the not knowing that’s the problem, not the need for work.

Unfortunately another seller is even more wary of outsourcing to a newbie than a ‘normal’ (word used loosely) buyer is. We have so much more to lose if that new seller doesn’t deliver, not just the financial investment. That’s why you have to do a lot to show us you’d be worth investing our trust in. You found the forum, good for you. Now make valuable contributions and demonstrate why you, amongst all the thousands of other new Fiverr sellers, should be promoted and hired by other sellers.

Archived