Order Delivered...Still No $$...Confusion!

sozo_life

I am new to Fiverr. I got my first order placed yesterday. I filled the order 10 hours early. It shows my order has been delivered, but I have received no more communication with my buyer. How can I tell if the buyer “received my gig?” My $$ still shows 0 and time for the gig to end was over 7 hours ago. I am confused on the process here…am I in moderation or is it something else I am missing? ~~Confused

Guest matt_garry

you have to wait around 14 days after the gig is marked complete to get you’re money self completion of an order takes 3 days. the person does not have to respond but if he rates you it completes automatically

Just another forum member here, but have noticed several other comments about the same general issue. Only a real Fiverr employee can do or say anything official about this, so until then perhaps the best advice is to make polite and accurate entries on the message system for each order, and keep records to prove you are trying to do your part in every transaction, even when system issues make it hard or impossible. Then you will have a better argument to have your record cleared by customer service if needed later.

Yes! Sometimes Buyers May Forget To Review Your Order OR Mark It As complete. You should send a follow up massage regarding your order. Or You can wait 3 days from the order delivery day it will be automatically marked as completed and the funds will be sent to your revenue account.

I have noticed that some buyers only check emails at certain time a day. I have had many check on them at night. Don’t get discouraged. Everyone is not sitting by a computer, nor do they have their email attached to their phones. Some people are in different time zones. It all works out. Some people expect you to take the time so they are not looking eagerly for the gig to be finished. Good luck in the process and have fun.

I did read all of the Fiverr Terms of Service, but I think I will do a reread. Maybe I missed something. To be frank, I am concerned about the person’s well being. She was communicating with me immediately and then nothing. I did not see how to message her again…I will search and contact her. 🙂 Thanks!

Remember that there are two different issues being mentioned in this thread.

1. Why does the transaction not appear in my finacial records on Fiverr, even though it has been confirmed as done/ordered? (Answers vary - sometimes it is just system lag, somtimes slow reporting by a financial institution, etc. Not a big deal for most veterans here, but a common question from new sellers, and those on an “Express” order where they have to deliver the gig even before the funding even gets confirmed at Fiverr.)

2. Why does Fiverr hold my money so long before letting me get it? (Because some buyers use illegal credit cards, or misc. other issues. Would you want to have to give the funds back to Fiverr after you got them - or lose your account access during a dispute like this?)

Archived