Did I make a mistake in accepting this custom order?

paromac

I’m new on fiverr and my second buyer asked for a custom order. My gig offers a 1000 word story in 2 days. The buyer wants a 10,000 word story to be put up in chunks of 300 words on a site by me daily. I created a ‘10,000 words in 20 days’ order (I’ll keep putting up the story past the delivery date ofc) and the order has come through. But now I’m wondering if I made a mistake accepting it. What if they cancel the order before the delivery date, even though more than half the story would be up on their site by then? And on the buyers side of things, how are they trusting that I will keep posting past the 20 day mark? Once they give a feedback I could easily stop.
Is this client being trustful or scammy? I can’t tell. Help?

• 5 weeks later...

Update: I don’t know why there are so many attachments under my question. I never attached them. Might have been a bug during the Fiverr spamming.

Anyway. So, just wanted to update you guys on what happened with this gig. I wrote the story and uploaded it in 300 word chunks on the buyer’s site and at the end of it he left me a really great review. I helped him better the user interface on the site during this period, which is what he wanted from this project.

Archived