Bugs bugs everywhere

eduardujeniuc

Fiverr wants to promote the sellers that have built a reputation as being trustworthy. “Sellers that are known”, as you put it, have earned that right. Please do not complain because you are new, and haven’t built that kind of reputation yet. You need to EARN a reputation, and that comes with hard work.

Even the “sellers that are known”, started where you are, and had to work their way up the ladder of success. Believe it or not, I myself, was once a new seller too. Now I am a veteran on this site.

Sales and success are not given, they are earned. Be patient, and take the time to work your way up to “being known”, just like everyone else had to.

Sort gigs using the filter at the top right corner of your screen after you’ve searched for something. If you sort it by New Arrivals , you will see your gig in the search. Get a sale some kind of way and it gets put with the rest of the gigs under “Relevant Gigs” or something more default. I forget how it works , I made a post about it some where titled how to unlock the fiverr search engine or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this bug, the ‘send offer’-button to BR not working, too, but as I had enough to work on, didn´t really do anything about it at first, especially when I noticed it still worked on my android app, but when I saw a really interesting BR, I asked Customer Support (clickable link) for help, as typing an offer ‘letter’ on the phone is a bit tedious.
You can try to clear your browser cache, which is what CS will recommend first, if that doesn´t help, ask CS. In the meantime, if you want to send an offer urgently, try with your phone.

Archived