Can We Remove A Low Rating

notjustamom

Hello,
I was just curious if anyone knew if we, as sellers, could remove a bad review from our page? I did some great work for an individual, but they did not rate me on those, just rated me a 1 on the one that I could not complete due to a death in the family.

I completely believe that the ratings should be there, but wish the reason behind the failure to complete could be seen. Thanks everyoone

Once a Rating/Review has been submitted, it can only be modified by the Buyer themselves and only under 48 hours.

Even if you remove the gig RELATED to the order, it will remain on your profile.

Customer support cannot assist in this matter, UNLESS, it was an act of revenge/threat FROM the buyer, where their sole intention was to defame you.

Hope this helps!

Order Cancelled! is an auto-order. You’re pretty much stuck with it UNLESS you can convince the seller to re-order, deliver super fast awesome work then show evidence to CS that the review is unfair as the client is happy with it. Sorry about your loss.

Seems a bit unfair that they left all the completed work unrated and they chose to slam you for one undelivered one. A curious insight into the mind of a spiteful buyer…

For Christ’s sake, stop with this awful advice. You make everyone else look like an idiot by association.You delivered late, you got an auto-late spank. Stop delivering late and get over it and God help you if you think it’s unfair. STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP. Seriously, what is 😦 meant to do, you crappy empath?

Last time I told this story, it got delete. But gather around, for I will tell it again.

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago in folklore and history. England was an island of nations. I won’t bore you with that, but the Vikings–big strong men who liked big strong men activities with a side or rape and pillage–came.

The coastal towns were, um, explored, let’s say. There’s some graphic detail in contemporary journals. Then Alfred burnt some cakes and got scolded and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Cakes = serious business.
King scoulded by peasant master cake baker = DEATH TO THE VIKINGS

And that’s what happened. I had a point but I forgot it, sorry. Oh, my advice was also better.

Only dull ones who also post 1000 baby pics every day.

Give up people, you’re baby is an piss, shit and vomit machine with goblin features, matures into a tantrum machine with some retained because why not and then at 5 you might gain a break.

“he’s so cute”
“no he’s not”
<BLOCKED>

Hey, I didn’t sign up for ugly barf baby pix.

@emmaki OMG Finally someone who shares my view about POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!
I have deleted my FB and this was one of the reasons:
First came wedding pics, Then preggo pics, THEN baby pics, then baby toots- a notification, baby poops - a notification, I mean JEEBUS enough already!!!

And NOT EVERY BABY in the world is CUTE!

(HIGH 5)

Tell me about it. I’m sure their kid is wonderful, cute and intelligent, but never mind the gross violation of their privacy by posting pics of them on social media every time they sneeze so a bunch of people can take a break from work to coo over their snot-face.

That and hilarious questions about the PlayStation Box and what games are appropriate for little Tristram (needless to say, I recommend inappropriate stuff that’s exclusive to other systems)

I am quite annoying on FB, I guess.

Easy way to remove bad review in your profile … Send Inbox to buyer and Give some offer about order . and say please changed your review.
If buyer will agree with your offer and agree to change your review. By following this way you can removed your bad review and get positive review.
Thank you!

Ah, it’s fun to be on it, it’s a decent little timewaster. I’ve signed up to a bunch of deliberately awful meme pages so there’s always something to enjoy between Zelda’s first poo and little Tommy looking at a cake like it’s an alien. (you’ll never guess where the cake ended up!)

If you read the forums or even the Fiverr Academy, you would know that your advice is 50% true. The other 50% is you have to convince the buyer to get rid of their “this seller is an illiterate buffoon who failed to deliver one single piece of utility to my project, and furthermore is lying about their location. They are NOT Debbi from Miami. They are [redacted] from [scapegoat country]”.

It’s quite easy to do this if you’re not the example presented above. If you are the example presented above, well, you’re beyond help “Debbi”. Maybe that buyer wants to leave you the $5 and let his review destroy your worthless business.

The really vindictive ones will take the refund and refuse to remove/change the review.

So, you see, you can refund the buyer, but if you’ve not done some groundwork, you still have the issue. So you shouldn’t be giving advice. Bad advice, or incomplete advice, can be just as bad as the problem.

@aaxxad has the same issue of bribery. A western buyer who is already very disappointed v a seller with not so great English is going to have a big old “FRAUD SCAM ALERT” button going on with your “offer”. It’s bribery.

…and you have already disappointed them. Your solution is to heap fresh potential disappointment on them?

We can all be Dr. Pangloss, when in reality we are Candide.

• 2 months later...

Archived