Evaluate the buyers response rates

bingo34

Hello everybody.
I wanted to address a subject on the assessment of buyers. I know that there is already an assessment, but my question is with respect to buyers in response rates. We sellers are evaluated against it while buyers are not. It sounds may not be obvious but how many buyers to ask ourselves several questions(it sometimes exceeds 10 exchanges eg for a command that appears on $ 5) and in the end they did not even take the time to say that they are not interested. As sellers, we should certainly respond to all requests, but I think that there is a minimum of feedback from buyers: answer because the time spent by the seller to answer individual questions is often taken on time spent to process other commands.
It is for this reason that the unsaturated a response rate for buyers can be a contribution to the sellers. Buyers choose their offers functions of their criteria. Sellers also have the right to choose.
What do you think?
Thank you

After a full evaluation, this thread is too difficult to continue to check for violations due to the extensive need for translation. Thread heavily edited and closed. Will be removed. Multiple users warned.

no, “maximum buyers” are smart and judge everyone on their merits. As for post-delivery care, if you want the TRS badge (don’t moan later, this is noted), the after delivery care is vital–even it it’s to say no.

smacks is speaking from his own disastrous experience, and as expected, has nothing to take away or learn, just “ITS THEIR FAULT”. I will unfairly infer that he’s rubbish at what he does from this because I’m bored.

Michielarson thank you for your reaction. I posted this question on whether the problem arises for other sellers and it is helpful to approach it. your reaction is in my opinion the right way. Thank you
Otherwise, for all players, I do not want to take this position to judge others or services. In the end, it is the buyer who decides to which trader focus not?
If this position interests you and want to bring your reaction to that say that’s interesting or not and if it can bring improvement to the service so why not! otherwise, move along, there’s nothing to see, no one is superior to others to judge them. If you want to do it, do it in private and not in public.
Thanks

Thank you for the compliment, I take the right side. In terms of English, I will be delighted to know how many languages ​​you speak … I am sure and if I spoke in my language you will also be constipated than me!
In short, I did not come here to insult people or to insult me! I thought there were serious people here. It is an open platform for all languages! then, Mrs. Professor, comment on the content if vou have things to say. If you have nothing to say, I suggest you do not waste time with my English constipated because otherwise I would sorry for you.
Thank you

I think sometimes buyer like me who are handling too many projects are not responding in time. Another reason is the time difference, when it is daytime it is nighttime for seller. So someimes one day is missed if buyer is not checking or responding late evening.

So instead of 3 days or 7 day project (good for same time zone) it may work best to allow buyers and sellers to choose flex time range of 3-7 days. My first project money was returned, but i wanted to give the seller extra time to finish it.

I speak French as badly as you speak English, along with Greek and German. I have subjected several people on the forum to my verbal foreign language diarrhea and got some nice corrections that I will take with me for future attempts.

You ask pointless questions and get offended when people call you a constipated robot.

You’re NO fun at parties, I can tell.

He probably is. It was a French colony, and it could be a time zone thing where the clocks go back/forwards. Only it doesn’t, but I’m in GMT+2 and the time shown there is also the time here. So IDK. It’s worth noting that the clocks change here, uh, soon. This isn’t something to bash OP on in my mind.

Le sauce: https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/africa/madagascar/time-madagascar/

@emmaki No there’s a way to see the account holder’s ACTUAL local time on Fiverr (I wont mention how here), so I compared that to Madagascar’s Local time and it was showing he was 1 hour behind. .

That’s how I also dig out **********************".

*************** !!! <- These terms are directed towards FAKE sellers en espanol!

Vous voyez! encore une fois vous ne comprenez pas le français (je comprends mieux l’anglais que vous comprenez le français et vous osez jugez) c’est ce qu’on appelle le monde à l’envers. Quand je parle de la façon correcte de parler, j’évoque l’éducation (pas l’école) l’éducation personnelle qui veut qu’on insulte pas les gens gratuitement et qu’on soit un peu modeste! Voila, si vous voulez, vous me poussez à faire le prof de français. Félicitations, vous venez d’avoir votre première leçon de français 🙂

Admin Note: Google Translate- "You see! again you do not understand French (I understand English better than you understand French and you dare judge) is called the world upside down. When I talk about the correct way to talk, I talk education (not school) personal education who wants us not insult the people free and that is a bit small! Here, if you want, you push me to the French teacher. Congratulations, you just had your first French lesson. 🙂

Speaking of etiquette, it’s really bad manners to speak to someone in a language they barely understand (according to you) while crowing about your own superior skills as a polyglot. It’s also a very cheap shot to crow about a false friend word… fantastic education there. But which definition do I mean, dear teacher?

Archived