flyingvee

I’m posting this due to a comment made by a twitter seller, if any of you have dealt with a seller, for me it’s sime, gig is made, deliver as agreed, if so I rate good to excellent . When you don’t deliver, or fall short or followers never stay drop quickly I message, no response within 24 hrs I want refund and negative review, seems fair , what do you guys think ?

A seller is only obligated to provide exactly what is described in their gig description or what they agree to in communication with the buyer directly. If they say “I will get you a billion twitter followers” and you get a billion twitter followers, but they all leave the next day, it is not the sellers fault UNLESS they say that all billion followers will remain for a set time.

By the way, buying ANY twitter followers is against Twitter’s Terms of Service.

Regardless of what sellers say, they can not guarantee the followers will stick. If the followers are fake, then Twitter will eventually delete those accounts. If by chance the followers are real (which may have came from an exchange site), the followers will “unfollow” you if they have no interest in your tweets/page. Buying followers only make your account look popular. But the popularity is only short-lived. Fake followers are easy to spot because there’s a page full of outgoing tweets with no retweets and no real conversations amongst users. If you’re not naturally building your twitter page with targetted followers, then you won’t make conversion sales.

Archived