I can't find my gig

motianis

Hi, guys!

I am a Level 1 seller on Fiverr, and I mainly sell Keynote and PowerPoint services. I tried to tweak one of my gigs about two weeks ago ( to change the prices and to upgrade to the new “SEO” feature), after doing so I noticed my Keynote gig doesn’t appear at all. Before when you typed in the word “Keynote” in the search bar, my gig would appear either in the 3rd or 4th position, but now it can’t be seen anywhere. I tried to change the title, the tags, the video, the image, removed the SEO feature, and tweaked it every way I can. I have been doing this back and forth for the past two weeks. I still can’t see my gig.

During the two week period, I also tried contacting customer support regarding this. They keep telling me that my gig is searchable and I must be typing in the wrong word. So I asked them for a screenshot of what they typed in, and I tried typing it in ( I used the exact words), but still can’t seem to find it. I tried using a different computer, logged out of my account, deleted my history/cookies, used Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and use a VPN service (set my setting to the US). I still can’t seem to see my gig. We have been going back and forth on this issue; it still seems to be unresolved.

I might be a bit new here, but I am aware that your rankings can change due to several factors ( cancellations, poor feedback and so on) and that Fiverr doesn’t guarantee that your gigs would show up, but I can’t understand how my gig won’t be displayed since it has about (25)- 5 star reviews, and there are only a handful of sellers providing similar services. Also, when I go to my profile, it shows up that my PPT gig ( which only has five reviews) is my best selling gig, how can that even be possible?

Anyway, I am sorry for keeping this post a bit long; I just wanted to know if there is still a way out of it. What do you guys suggest I do? Any ideas? Should I just delete the Gig ( I really wouldn’t want to do that as all of my reviews will go with it) and create a new one?

Some details about my Keynote gig.

Complete name: I will create a professional Keynote presentation

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/motianis/create-stunning-keynote-presentations

Thank you for reading this. Thank you for all the help!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived