Why I am not getting response from this biggest Marketplace?

jienyquartz

Admin Note: First Post on this topic, now merged with the other 3. Users do not need to make duplicate topics. If no answers are given on the first one in Improve my Gig, feel free to bump them instead of making a new one.

Hi, it’s jieny, I am a front-end Developer. But the problem that i am facing is that I am not getting proper buyer response. I have designed my gig cover myself. Also added proper description that can be add. I have completed some big project of front-end. I also wrote this I’ll show those on demand. Can any one have suggestion to target this Marketplace. Waiting for some better response.

Admin Note: Second Post on this topic, now merged with the other 3. Users do not need to make duplicate topics.

Hi, it’s jieny, I am a front-end Developer. But the problem that i am facing is that I am not getting proper buyer response. I have designed my gig cover myself. Also added proper description that can be add. I have completed some big project of front-end. I also wrote this I’ll show those on demand. Can any one have suggestion to target this Marketplace. Waiting for some better response.

This isn’t a tip for others so your post will be moved to Improve my Gig.

Your profile is new and odd. Even if it wasn’t odd, it takes time and tons of effort to get your first sales. So you’d have to be patient, promoting like mad and using site tools and tips.

Your profile has a picture that seems to be someone else. Your English is good up to a point, but it doesn’t read like a native UK English speaker. Some things just don’t seem to look right and buyers would be wary of hiring a new person even with a great profile.

Hi Jieny.

I think you’ve probably posted this in the wrong part of the forum – I think “Tips for sellers” is where you post if you have tips to share with other sellers and “Improve my Gig” is where you post if you want tips for sellers. (Easily mistaken, I know.)

Admin Note: You are correct, thanks. It will be moved for @jienyquartz.

What I meant was, her location is UK and she doesn’t clarify in her profile. If she’s not a native but lives there (which is fine) clarifying would help. Buyers worry about deception. Her Uni is listed in Spain,so she needs to pull it together or it looks like a proxy set up. Especially with the profile pic as-is. These are common issues that prevent sales.

Admin Note: Fourth Post on this topic, now merged with the others. Users do not need to make duplicate topics. Some answers have already been given above and more can be added below.

Hi , I am jieny, I have joined this site recently but there is not proper response. Can someone review my gig and give suggestion how to improve. Dear trusted sellers i need help.

@jienyquartz That’s fine that you speak native Spanish, but what you might want to do is to add in your profile that you are from Spain but living in the UK (or whatever the situation is.) If a buyer sees your location as UK but your English is a little rough, which it is, they may shy away thinking it’s a deception. Just clear it up.

Hello Jieny,

I think you’re offering too much under that gig. Maybe try to make different gigs as per your skill set, like - one for Angular JS, one for HTML 5, one for landing pages, one for eCommerce, etc.

Also, in your profile, you say that you’ve graduated with IT major. But nothing about whether you’ve any experience or not. A buyer would care more about your experience than your certificates.

Free tip: Those assignments do count as experience. Just put them in your portfolio.

Hope that helps…

Jolly good,

Ash 🙂

Archived