I am sick of Providers asking NOT to Give NEGATIVE reviews!

sotos

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @tyger1:

I always send my work with a “Is this good? Or what should we change?” before I “Deliver Work” unless the time has almost run out (IE: their lack of response)

and offer to keep working on it, even after delivered.

I’d much rather spend extra time working on a gig than get a bad review. I hope buyers would understand this as well 😃

Reply to @tyger1:

I always send my work with a “Is this good? Or what should we change?” before I “Deliver Work” unless the time has almost run out (IE: their lack of response)

I’d much rather spend extra time working on a gig than get a bad review. I hope buyers would understand this as well 😃

Reply to @tyger1:

Reply to @tyger1:

Reply to @tyger1:

Reply to @caiterz: Great point, I also do not hit “Deliver Work” until I have a “this is great - thanks” or something that indicates they are happy. Many people don’t ask “is this ok” because they do not want to do revisions but if you are offering a design gig, chances are there is going to be at least one.

I use this: "Here you go! Attached are the design(s). Let me know if you have any “tweaks” - once complete, I will deliver the high quality files."

I normally send preview (72 dpi) images until complete. Then send 300 dpi on delivery.

Reply to @caiterz: Great point, I also do not hit “Deliver Work” until I have a “this is great - thanks” or something that indicates they are happy. Many people don’t ask “is this ok” because they do not want to do revisions but if you are offering a design gig, chances are there is going to be at least one.

I use this: "Here you go! Attached are the design(s). Let me know if you have any “tweaks” - once complete, I will deliver the high quality files."

I normally send preview (72 dpi) images until complete. Then send 300 dpi on delivery.

• 5 months later...

Even as a top rated seller I completely agree! Never have I once had to stoop to such low extremes. To me it means you aren’t confident in your work, or you are soo late delivering that you plea for forgiveness. This is childish, not business. If you feel the seller is late or doesn’t deliver a quality gig, Rate them accordingly! It’s the only way to keep Fiverr clean. Would you buy from a low rated seller on EBay? Probably not.

Rate accordingly yes, but give them a chance to communicate and fix the problem at least. Imagine if you took an educational class, never knowing what grades you received until the class ended. If you did well you pass, if not, you fail. You won’t necessarily know you didn’t meet the course expectations if you did not receive that interim feedback (grades) while taking the class.

Most buyers rock but a few leave negative feedback that they hold over our heads.

The “scam” is to get more and more and more and then still want a refund.

It’s like if they order say a video from you and are happy with it but that video doesn’t say get them the results they want, now they want to blame you, the seller for that and leave a neg review but that is not guaranteed, how well products will work. I find that usually someone spending just a fiverr will complain too, those spending $15-$65 almost never do.

What is the best way to deal with a buyer harassing you with holding a neg review threat over your head? I was contacted by 2 other sellers about the one guy that left me and both of them the neg reviews… like he is targeting people to give him everything and if they don’t, he leaves a neg review.

Guest matt_garry

Reply to @bachas85: wrong just plain false you can not rely on CS I learned that the hard way… I delivered 3 versions to this guy and he gave me negative review saying I never delivered and I was a thief… I worked about 3 hours on his project and did everything even rushed the order to make him happy but in the end it was clear he just wanted my product for free… I notified CS and they said you will need the buyers permission to remove negative feedback… seriously???

sure CS has helped me in the past but this does not mean you can get all negatives taken away its a shotty system at best

Archived