I am sick of Providers asking NOT to Give NEGATIVE reviews!

sotos

Dear sotos , if you feel frustrated and you don’t have any communication skills,I guess that you can and you will leave a negative feedback due to your communication issues. If a buyer tries and gives you what he described,you shouldn’t give a negative feedback especially when it comes to art. It’s just a matter of taste . Unjustified frustration should be reported 🙂

Cheers

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear sotos , if you feel frustrated and you don’t have any communication skills,I guess that you can and you will leave a negative feedback due to your communication issues. If a buyer tries and gives you what he described,you shouldn’t give a negative feedback especially when it comes to art. It’s just a matter of taste . Unjustified frustration should be reported 🙂

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

This is obviously a very heated debate between buyers and sellers. I think it is important, as madmoo mentioned, to at least give the seller a chance to correct something that is not delivered as anticipated. Many gigs are subjective in that the buyer gives general direction and the seller then creates a mockup or first version. This is important: it is the FIRST VERSION and a good seller is always ready to respond and create revisions as needed to deliver the final product that is desired.

However, there is a responsibility of the buyer to adequately communicate what they actually desire. In the design business almost 20 years now, I know many buyers really don’t know what they want in detail. In general they have an idea and can’t often communicate that. It is the the job of the seller to ask the right questions so that they can minimize revisions.

My point though here is that revisions are a fact of life. The buyer should communicate what they do not like and afford the seller an opportunity to make the revisions and the seller has to be ready to offer revisions to make sure the buyer is happy. If after all of that, the buyer is still not satisfied and the seller refuses to make it right, then by all means, negative feedback may be in order.

This is obviously a very heated debate between buyers and sellers. I think it is important, as madmoo mentioned, to at least give the seller a chance to correct something that is not delivered as anticipated. Many gigs are subjective in that the buyer gives general direction and the seller then creates a mockup or first version. This is important: it is the FIRST VERSION and a good seller is always ready to respond and create revisions as needed to deliver the final product that is desired.

However, there is a responsibility of the buyer to adequately communicate what they actually desire. In the design business almost 20 years now, I know many buyers really don’t know what they want in detail. In general they have an idea and can’t often communicate that. It is the the job of the seller to ask the right questions so that they can minimize revisions.

My point though here is that revisions are a fact of life. The buyer should communicate what they do not like and afford the seller an opportunity to make the revisions and the seller has to be ready to offer revisions to make sure the buyer is happy. If after all of that, the buyer is still not satisfied and the seller refuses to make it right, then by all means, negative feedback may be in order.

Reply to @lparziale:

I totally agree with you here. However I encountered buyers that didn’t even read the part of my message when I mentioned about revisions ( I do logos ) . Some people expect the world but they don’t even bother to read what his seller wrote when he delivered the file. If you can’t respect your seller,why do you want respect from your seller ? Treat someone exactly as you want to be treated yourself. It’s easy,clear and simple 🙂

Reply to @lparziale:

I totally agree with you here. However I encountered buyers that didn’t even read the part of my message when I mentioned about revisions ( I do logos ) . Some people expect the world but they don’t even bother to read what his seller wrote when he delivered the file. If you can’t respect your seller,why do you want respect from your seller ? Treat someone exactly as you want to be treated yourself. It’s easy,clear and simple 🙂

Reply to @lparziale:

Reply to @lparziale:

Reply to @lparziale:

Archived