What kind job can i do as a seller with smartphone?

anjana1

a difficult task indeed, but off the top of my head:

• come up with unique domain names for businesses (domain research)
  • mobile app testing, quality assurance
  • if you’re an expert in a particular field, you could offer consulting or coaching, but might require a lot of writing

You mean “with a cheap bluetooth keyboard and a phone, you can…”

Smartphones are for consuming media, not creating content. I have a bloody Samsung Note (4, not the exploding 7) which comes with a dinky little pen. I mainly use it to watch Netflix in bed. The idea of using it to write makes me feel ill.

actually a 5 inch width phone can set up gig well, if you have a good phone browser like chrome( i created a gig with my phone ), you can create gigs with that, but using a pc can be more effective.

my phone has the fiverr app and i use it to deliver orders and also discuss with buyers, send buyers request.

You must be a brave soul with very good eyes. Brave because the apps change often and lack some functionality, so facing down a delivery deadline with no computer as a backup has it’s risks!

I can do a lot on my 7" Kindle screen in Chrome, but I just wouldn’t risk selling if I had only my phone or Kindle. A broken app, a feature change that fails on mobile - those paired with a bad buyer could mean a career-ending mess of late deliveries. I get what you do, I just wouldn’t recommend it to a new person. 🙂

Archived