Tips for better communication in English [CLOSED]

mae_creativity

@leeneuman - which seller?
To find out where a seller is from just click on their profile

If you meant me… I’m Israeli/American, and am bilingual in English and Hebrew, fluent in Spanish, and conversational level in 3 other languages. So if you want to copy/paste the examples in my post, don’t worry - they are 100% correct English. 🙂

zdorov’ye!

I like the tips. They will really help people to communicate.

Mt issue on fiverr is competing in my category (writing) with people who have a really poor grasp of English but offer low fees and then spin their content. No matter how many useful phrases you give them it won’t help!

• 4 months later...

I like the tips. They will really help people to communicate.

Mt issue on fiverr is competing in my category (writing) with people who have a really poor grasp of English but offer low fees and then spin their content. No matter how many useful phrases you give them it won’t help!

From my experience as an English teacher, I know that for some people getting just a taste (in this case–writing one message with confidence), leads to deciding to finally sit down and study every day until they are fluent.

Getting a taste can apply to anything in life really. For me, it’s how I am able to change bad habits or start new ones.

🐧 May.

Archived