Promoted today to Level 1 but I sold 130+ gigs in 1 month

princesuhaib

Hey I have already completed 130+ gig in the first month and just today I was promoted to Level 1, when will i be promoted to Level 2?

100% rating and perfect reviews and feedback!

I need to offer other extra’s that are more than $10 or $20 since they require more work but whats the Issue? any help would be appreciated, here is the link to my most popular gig if you want to see what the issue is? please let me know! Thank You

http://fiverr.com/princesuhaib/stumble-your-web-page

to be a level 1 seller, you need to be with the site, at least 1 month and have delivered at least 10 orders.

when you fulfilled these two requirements, u will be level 1 as you have became already.

and it needs delivered 50 orders and to be old 2 months at least, then you will become level 2.

now you have qualify for a one requirement of level 2, so remaining requirement is be with the site for 2 months. so you will become level 2 on next month almost surely.

Cheers!!

That really stinks, cause the sooner they make me, the more $ fiverr can make off of me… commision based… simple economics! Top sellers should be promoted right away and no waiting period… I m not sure how many others have sold but i think close to 150 in 1 month’s time Isnt too bad … off of just 1 gig at $5…

Archived